- File Size: 1835 KB
- Print Length: 41 pages
- Publisher: Cheryl Holloway; Original edition (August 3, 2013)
- Publication Date: August 3, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00EBIJ990
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,262,588 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Understanding and Preventing Designer Drug Use in Teens: The Bane Bath Salts (Fiction Based on Real-Life Events) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Now in my fifties, The Bane Bath Salts took me back to my own teen years of experimentation and alienation from adults, and really helped me see how young people find themselves in dangerous situations. And most importantly for the adults who care about them: to see that process without the judgement that parents automatically assume.
If there is going to be meaningful dialog between generations on critical issues like this, we need stories that bridge the communication gap. Get the book, read it and talk about it. It's a bridge to the difficult conversations we need to have.
I have several questions about the way you wrote some parts of your story. For example, certain words were wrote in italics. I'm not talking about someone's thoughts, also the use of hyphens. I'll ask these questions at our next class.
Nice book. See you 1pm on July 28th at the Clark Center.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Teaching > Schools & Teaching > Counseling > Crisis Management
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Addiction & Recovery > Drug Dependency
- Books > Self-Help
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > One hour (33-43 pages) > Education & Reference
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > One hour (33-43 pages) > Self-Help
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Education & Teaching > Teacher Resources > Counseling
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Addiction & Recovery > Drug Dependency
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult