- File Size: 2281 KB
- Print Length: 768 pages
- Publisher: LexisNexis; 3 edition (February 10, 2012)
- Publication Date: July 13, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B008O84CTK
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #91,968 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Understanding Property Law 3rd Edition, Kindle Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
- Highlight, take notes, and search in the book
- Create digital flashcards instantly
"Children of Blood and Bone"
Tomi Adeyemi conjures a stunning world of dark magic and danger in her West African-inspired fantasy debut. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
That is where this horn book comes through. It fills in the details and makes the big picture clear. I give this book full credit for helping me get the highest score in my property class.
Don't take property without it!
That is going to be best Under $50 book you can have in your law library throughout the law school.