Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 5, 2017
Myles Munroe does an incredible job of addressing the identity crisis of women. He examines society and the messages that it has sent women about who they, "should be" and explains the pitfalls of these stereotypes contrasting it with how the Bible describes women. He delves into women's inherent strengths, rights, and purpose on earth so that each reader can begin to value the unique gifts God has given us all.

Munroe is incredibly smart and I wish that I had known about him before his death. However, even though he passed away three years ago I am grateful that his books are still available. Definetly watch a couple of videos that feature him on YouTube. He is an amazing speaker with a strong message for all. I imagine that I will soon own all of his available books myself.

My book arrived it great condition and was shipped within the time frame given.
review imagereview image
3 helpful votes
on September 13, 2017
This book is wonderful. I was given a copy as a gift about 15 years ago, loaned it to a friend who clearly loved it so much that she forgot to return it.
Bought a Kindle copy, but it's nothing like having the actual text. And since the unexpected home-going of the author and his wife a few years ago, I decided I wanted another hard copy.

Now the book is awesome for empowering women to be all they are called to be in their relationship with Christ and in their relationships with mere humans. It teaches temperance and poise, grace and compassion as well as strength and confidence.
on July 20, 2013
Myles Munroe is truly used by God and he is an excellent teacher indeed. This book is for Women and Men alike, it is very necessary in our day and age for our society to be woken up to the truths long forgotten. We can find much of what is revealed in this book in the Bible but it takes a skillful and blessed teacher to put it all together in a way our modern society can comprehend the facts casually. I would especially recommend this book to those who are married and in serious relationships. I was first gifted this one and Understanding the Purpose and Power of Men (personal favorite) when I was single and they both have helped me develop into the real understanding man I was meant to be. Well worth your time!
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on September 25, 2017
Absolutely awesome! Loved this book from beginning to end. RIP Dr. Myles Munroe. God worked wondrous knowledge and blessings through you and used you to touch so many people. Dr. Munroe does a great job in explaining the history of women and the various contexts of how women have been mistreated and underestimated. He does a beautiful job of explaining how women were meant to be strong and complementary to the men in their lives. His biblical quotes a great job of building the basis and backbone of why women are the way they are necause of how God contructed the woman and what can be done to rid the sexes of misunderstandings and problems. Would definitely recommend as well as purchase another book of Dr. Munroe's.
on June 18, 2016
May God's divine " LIGHT" continue to penetrate and permeate the world through this seed from the Godly and Gifted Dr. Myles Munroe.
This book will simplify, Glorify and Gratify the soul with it's biblical truths and principles. If ever wo (man) (both man and woman) needed anything it is this work. God has assigned to Brother Munroe in this book. Get it, read it, digest it....share it! Be Blessed and Encouraged! Truth is Light! This is a Bright Light...shining in the world....Jesus is LORD! His spirit is leading the way in this book...through HIS servants words.
on May 20, 2016
This book answered many of my questions in regard to my position in the Earth and ministry. It assured that I am not interior in the sight and design of God, nor do I need to strive to prove that I am superior to males. Each of us has our place and purpose. This is very helpful in understanding better ways to handle people in different types of relationships because of the clarity revealed by this author.
on September 1, 2017
Absolutely excellent! !!! I was experiencing many of these realities and was questioning every step. I made decisions to stick to my gut instinct as I was so sure God was with me in each one. Then I found this book. Confirming and illuminating. I am so pleased and excited and free. Thankyou with all my heart for this book. G.
on September 28, 2017
Love this book by Dr Munroe easy to read with practical tip for a better way of life
on June 2, 2015
It is without a doubt that we perish due to lack of knowledge. When purpose is not known abuse is inevitable. I highly recommend every woman, man and young people to read this book. It will help discover who God purposed us as individuals to be. Young people, males especially need to learn about the women in their lives and the women they will encounter in their future.
I would like to add, Dr. Munroe is the Apostle Paul of our generation.
on May 23, 2013
Usually it would take a lot of me to say something negative about something someone has labored over. Im sure that Dr. Monroe had all good intentions when compiling this book, but i have to comment that this book should have a different title.

Dr. Monroe babbles about why purpose is important and why knowing your purpose is important, with many mundane illustrations for the first quarter of this book. His point about men and women being the same but different, determining that the main and particularly only difference is that the woman has a womb was not only an insult to femininity but also a very generic and unthought of way at looking at the wonderful differences and compliments of both men and women.

Overall, this book does not deliver what it promises.. and some interpretations he mentioned are questionable. Nonetheless it was an enjoyable read, once i skipped through a few repeated portions, i think i expected too much out of it.
5 helpful votes