- Series: Dover Books on Physics
- Paperback: 128 pages
- Publisher: Dover Publications; Dover ed edition (January 1, 1983)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0486632776
- ISBN-13: 978-0486632773
- Product Dimensions: 0.2 x 5.5 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (46 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #68,737 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Understanding Thermodynamics (Dover Books on Physics) Dover ed Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Featured resources for residents
Explore these featured titles for medical residents. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
I would highly recommend this book (or dealer for that matter).