- Paperback: 160 pages
- Publisher: Thomson Reuters (April 1, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0314292063
- ISBN-13: 978-0314292063
- Product Dimensions: 5.8 x 0.5 x 8.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 7 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #544,992 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Understanding Tree Law: A Handbook for Practioners
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The authors approach throughout is cooperative not contentious. This may seem like an afterthought but keeping one's head in tense situations bares repeating and may even require practice for some.
I highly recommend this publication.