Understanding and Using English Grammar, 4th Edition (Book & Audio CD) 4th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
- FREE return shipping at the end of the semester.
- Access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with rentals.
- List Price: $57.32
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Back Cover
A classic developmental skills text for intermediate to advanced students of English, Understanding and Using English Grammar is a comprehensive reference grammar as well as a stimulating and teachable classroom text.
While keeping the same basic approach and material as in earlier editions, the Fourth Edition more fully develops communicative and interactive language-learning activities. Some of the new features are:
- Innovative warm-up exercises that precede the grammar charts and introduce points to be taught
- Structure-based listening exercises ranging from casual speech to academic content
- Academic readings that highlight the targeted grammar structures
- Greatly expanded speaking practice with extensive pair, group and class work
- Corpus-informed syllabus that reflects the discourse patterns of spoken and written English
- Audio CDs and listening script in the back of the Student Book