|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$29.99 - $36.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Made in USA
- Machine wash in cold water, gentle cycle, flat dry or machine dry low
- Sizes: Measure Chest in Inches: Small 34-38 / Medium 39-43 / Large 44-48 / X-large 49-53 / 2X 54-58 / 3X 59-63 / 4X 64-68
- INSTANTLY FLATTENS THE CHEST AND TORSO - NO MORE SPARE TIRE - special cut moves the bulges to create the shape you want
- DOUBLE COMPRESSION PANEL TARGETS PROBLEM AREAS - Soft internal lining feels good on your skin and provides the firm compression you want
- SPECIAL DESIGN MAKES IT INVISIBLE - No visible lines throughout the front. Seams extend to the back to cover your sides and flatten the spare tire providing you the firm look you seek
- MADE IN THE USA - High quality construction and made with the finest materials for maximum durability and service to you
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Brand new from Underworks! Experience this soft feeling yet firm holding Mens Compression Body Shirt Girdle Gynecomastia Shirt. Engineered with new yarns that feel soft and cool, you are comfortable all day long while enjoying the shape you want. This invisible undershirt eliminates bulges throughout your upper body and wraps around your spare tire and simply flattens it. Two front layers provide you with compression in all the areas of concern. No visible seam lines throughout the front. Perfectly cut straps eliminate underarm discomfort. Your back feels the support it needs and your new posture brings you confidence. Made in the U.S.A.
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 7 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00BF439XU
- Item model number: 993
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 26, 2007
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
After trying it on, I cannot fathom how anyone could functionally wear this unless they were shaped like a Barbie doll. Not Ken, Barbie. The part that's supposed to compress the chest is so loose it actually stands away from me, while the rest is in tolerably tight. I cannot stress enough that I am NOT small chested, so how this is even possible is beyond me.
I've already gotten a return label to send it back, though I'm not thrilled about having to eat the shipping costs.
About all I can say for this is that it arrived a week ahead of schedule.
The biggest problem is trying to get in and out of it. Stepping into it is MUCH easier than putting it on overhead. Still, I feel like I've nearly dislocated my shoulder multiple times just trying to take it off.