|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$29.99 - $36.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Made in USA
- Machine wash in cold water, gentle cycle, flat dry or machine dry low
- Sizes: Measure Chest in Inches: Small 34-38 / Medium 39-43 / Large 44-48 / X-large 49-53 / 2X 54-58 / 3X 59-63 / 4X 64-68
- INSTANTLY FLATTENS THE CHEST AND TORSO - NO MORE SPARE TIRE - special cut moves the bulges to create the shape you want
- DOUBLE COMPRESSION PANEL TARGETS PROBLEM AREAS - Soft internal lining feels good on your skin and provides the firm compression you want
- SPECIAL DESIGN MAKES IT INVISIBLE - No visible lines throughout the front. Seams extend to the back to cover your sides and flatten the spare tire providing you the firm look you seek
- MADE IN THE USA - High quality construction and made with the finest materials for maximum durability and service to you
Customers who bought this item also bought
Brand new from Underworks! Experience this soft feeling yet firm holding Mens Compression Body Shirt Girdle Gynecomastia Shirt. Engineered with new yarns that feel soft and cool, you are comfortable all day long while enjoying the shape you want. This invisible undershirt eliminates bulges throughout your upper body and wraps around your spare tire and simply flattens it. Two front layers provide you with compression in all the areas of concern. No visible seam lines throughout the front. Perfectly cut straps eliminate underarm discomfort. Your back feels the support it needs and your new posture brings you confidence. Made in the U.S.A.
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 7 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00BF439XU
- Item model number: 993
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 26, 2007
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
They also made sure I got my order on time. In fact, they paid 2-day priority shipping, so I received my order 8 days sooner than the estimated delivery date.
Furthermore, I'm very happy with the item I purchased. It does a great job at compressing my body so that the gynocomastia doesn't show.
For those reading this review, I highly recommend this product if you suffer from gynocomastia. When I received this product, it seemed too small and tight to fit into my body. But then I realized the material can be stretched quite a bit. I had a bit of trouble putting it on, but once it was on, it was sort of comfortable and it hid my gyno from the public. pretty well. I feel a little tight when I have it on, but I feel this is what needs to happen if I really want my body to be compressed; You can't expect to compress your body without feeling tightness. So far I've purchased 3 different compression shirts. The other two shirts feel softer in my body and don't feel as tight as this one, but they don't compress my body enough to hide my gyno. So far, I prefer this product over the others I have tried. You will have some difficulty putting it on and taking it off, but trust me, when you're wearing it will hide your gyno and it will be worth feeling a little tight. :D
I tried the first one and almost thought it was one size smaller. Fortunately my wife was around and helped me out it on over my head.
I got home after work and tried to take it off but found it harder than putting it on. My wife suggested trying it the other way: pull it down to my feet. I did and yayyyy! It was easier. To wear it the next day, I wore it like wearing a skirt: from the feet. Try it!