|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$24.99 - $49.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- 100% Polyester
- Hand Wash
- Jumpsuit with vivid scale print design.
- Attached feet, hood and mitts.
- Made from a light weight material to keep baby happy and comfortable.
- Available in Toddler S,M,L,XL. See size chart as reference. Spot clean, line dry. Do not iron.
- Ideal for play time, school performances, costume parties, Halloween and more!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This adorable triceratops is perfect for Halloween, themed family photos, parties, and any other dress up occasion.
- Product Dimensions: 4 x 12 x 16 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00LX3TVZS
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 2, 2000
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The cloth seems durable and the fuzz seems secure. Though I don't like how some of the edges are cut and not rolled over there are no signs so far of unraveling. The seams are acceptably strong. I expect this product to last.
There were minor nit-picking issues that I had with the costume:
- There was a strong chemical smell when I opened the package. I couldn't smell it when I checked about two hours later, but I was with the baby all that time.
- Some of the edges seemed less than professionally handled though not in any way you'd notice if not looking for faults.
- The eyes on mine are horizontal rather than vertical like they are in the insert picture which is only notable because it seems a bit creepier to me.
- I'm not a fan of the bags they styled gloves, and the nails on both the gloves and feet are thin pieces of felt and in my opinion they are ugly.
- I can wear the headpiece comfortably if I leave the neck unfastened, and it fits perfectly on my 6 year old who wears mostly XS (I believe 4T) clothing. I think the elastic makes the size variable, but it would have been nice to have adjustable fasteners because it flips around wildly when my baby moves her head, and slides down over her eyes.
- My nose horn isn't perfectly pointy and can't be fiddled into shape.
The only major issue I really had with the outfit is that the pictured costume has closed feet -as does the one on my insert- and this one has the open feet that fit over shoes. I went back and checked for disclosure, and found that all sizes have this notation under "Product Description". This is obviously a fail on the part of the marketer since the insert is of the same (apparently non-existent) product. I was very disappointed and I'm sure I'm not the only foolish person who gets caught up reading reviews and occasionally forgets to check the product description...