Undfind DFB110 Fishbomb Lens Filter Case - Argyle
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Quick instant access to all your lens filters, CF cards, batteries and other small accessories to ensure you won't miss the perfect shot
- Tie the Fish bomb around any thin object, such as a strap on a bag, belt loops, and camera straps allowing you to place it where you can easily access your accessories
- Weighs in at just over an ounce and uses Velcro buttoned pockets to keep your accessories in place
- Measures in at 6.5 in. x 4 in. when attached and blends into whatever it's attached to.
Customers Also Shopped For
|Item Dimensions||4 x 1 x 6.5 inches|
|Manufacturer Warranty Description||90-day manufacturer's warranty that covers manufacturing defects|
|Shipping Weight||0.02 pounds|
Top Customer Reviews
First: It looks kinda silly hanging off my bag or belt. The narrow neck kinda makes it hang funny.
Most importantly, the method of attachment is onerous: you are not going to be moving this between different packs or belts. You have to thread the entire body (which is really thick) through the neck every time. It's a pain to do, and feels like it will reduce the stiffness of the neoprene.
The neck is so short, that by the time you thread it through, you have no slack. The body of the bomb can't hang freely, but feels like it's strangled. Won't be able to fit around larger belts or thicker straps.
CF cards fit nice and snug in their elastic pockets and I can guarantee they won't go anywhere, especially when you close the velcro. My filters no longer get scratched, and I no longer lose my lens caps. This thing is an amazingly cheap little solution to so many common problems, they really need to give this thing away with pretty much every photography related purchase as the Fishbomb is something everyone should have. Now, if they could just come up with better names for their products, haha!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
not a lot to say, i have a couple hanging from a tie in my camera bag and they work great. easy to find, easy to take along on a belt loop too if needed. thanks fish bomb !Published on April 22, 2014 by bryan anschuetz
Now I will not only 'loosing' lens caps and can carry extra batteries and memory cards.
When the Fishbag is fitted to the belt it lays flat against the body! Read more
Let's just say that I haven't lost a lens cap ever since I bought 4 of these. Before that, I have probably lost around 2 a year. Read morePublished on June 7, 2012 by David M.