Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now TG18PP_gno

Undisclosed Desires
Format: MP3 Music|Change
Price:$1.29

on October 4, 2017
I chose this song to do a choreography to. It's perfect...slow and sexy. Has some nice textures and changes going on, so it's always interesting.
on August 9, 2015
I only purchase off of Amazon songs I WANT & LOVE=Why would I ever give less than 5 stars to any mp3 I had purchased unless the mp3 was bad quality which NEVER HAPPENS?
on February 28, 2016
Great Song! Muse is really getting better good song!
on December 20, 2016
AMAZING SONG!!!
on April 21, 2016
Quick easy download!
on June 5, 2015
Loving Muse They are awesome.
on December 11, 2017
Great song
on June 16, 2017
Loved it!
on April 13, 2013
I love this song! A great piece of Muse!! I am so glad I added this to my Muse collection. He sings with so much passion in his voice!!
on February 13, 2012
This song is such a great song for road trips, singing along, and for your sexy playlist. Muse knows how to make a lady feel like she is obsessed about!