Undisputed [CD / DVD Combo][Deluxe Edition]
|Listen Now with Prime Music Join Prime||Prime Members|
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1. "Lookin Without Seein" (Intro)
2. "What They Don't Know" This track is cool, reminds me of the old X. You can bob your head to this joint
3. "Cold World" (featuring Andreena Mill) Andreena did a great job on here, it seems like it was her song since X only has only on verse but he spits the realness we love from him. Great track
4. "I Don't Dance" (featuring MGK) This song was released in 2010 and it was originally called "Y'all N***** Bounce" but he remade it. This is literally one of the worst Dmx songs I ever heard, MGK didn't help out either. X says "Y'all n***** whisper X is a crackhead/ alright then f*** it then I'ma just crack heads" ..
5. "Sucka for Love" (featuring Dani Stevenson) This track is aimed at the ladies. The lyrics on here remind me of "How its goin down" from his Its dark and hell is hot album but a cheesier version. Basically hes saying shes just something to f***, hes not trying to wife her up.
6. "I Get Scared" (featuring Rachel Taylor) One of the emotional joints from X, the bad thing about the song sis that you can barely even hear his verses because the beat too loud.
7. "Slippin' Again" Now this is the Dmx I been waiting to hear. He shows his emotion and talks about his struggles with lines like " If y'all only knew/ what my life is like and what I'm going through/ maybe you'd think before you talk".Read more ›
.7 (previously released songs)
.1 (with previously used lyrics, but a different intrumental and hook (Cold World))
.7 (New songs)
I knew X was just trying to create hype when he said this was gonna be his best album since "It's Dark And Hell Is Hot", but I was expecting a little more. Not even much, my expectations were low, but I was still disappointed. DMX has always been in my top 5 favorites so the last thing I wanted to do was write a review like this, but I can't even pretend this is a great album.
Had half of the songs not been released on mixtapes from 2009-2011 I might have a different view of the album, but the fact that I've been listening to half of this album since 2010 makes it hard to really appreciate the music for the time being, no matter how good it is. This should have been a mixtape. Also, seeing as how he had no problem putting out old music, I don't know why he wouldn't put "Change Is Gonna Come" on here, it's one of his best songs in years.
Overall as a fan I'm glad to see X is trying to put his career back together. But it's off to a slow, disappointing start. Hopefully the next album will be better, but apparently it's just gonna be another compilation of stuff he recorded in the last 3 years according to the company who aquired his material and plans to release it. So I'm not to optimistic about that one either.....maybe the one after that.
I'm glad "Y'all Don't Really Know" got an official release
The re-hashing of half the songs
"Time To Get Paid" was cut from the final tracklisting
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Good cd dmx has been gone to long Good job x keep making hits we need more real artist like this guy.Published 8 months ago by brett
Can't go wrong with DMX - He brings it back from the start kicking real s*** from the heartPublished 12 months ago by Antonio
If you are a fan of DMX than you know X will never disappoint!! Every album he releases is my new favorite, and this one is no different....Just buy it!!Published 12 months ago by Tylor
This is by far the best DMX cd that I own thank you for having it at the price that anyone could afford.Published 14 months ago by Harry Duane Payne
It was a good album, It had a good message to all the songs. Most of the songs were good but some were funky sounding but everything else was good.Published on April 10, 2014 by Michael