Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 27 reviews
on November 16, 2014
I am so glad I bought this eBook! I just needed a little something to draw me into my morning "quiet times" and to help keep me on track with my "mothering" (because it's too easy to be distracted or caught up in escapism!) -- and "Undivided Mom" has really blessed me. The readings are brief (in a good way) -- I just savor each one of them and pray about it as I head into my day. I find the topics coming to mind later in the day -- such as, that God hasn't forgotten me but He sees me.... or that I have the choice of my perspective on the day: I can focus on troubles or failures, or I can "praise the One who gives us the opportunity to raise up these children" and "beg God for eyes that can see the things that matter eternally." The author is authentic, in that she doesn't gloss over motherhood to make it look like everything is always peaches & cream -- she shares some of her struggles and failings (some of which make me laugh and think, "I do that too!"). I am finding this book to be so encouraging!
on August 10, 2015
This book was just what my kids needed me to read. My youngest is not yet 1.5 years old and he will benefit the most from my new attitude of slow living while my kids are little. I need the elementary school version for my almost 7 year old. This is a book I will come back to as needed.
on July 8, 2017
Such a sweet and gentle book with a powerful message of hope. She makes several big points that resonated with me as a mom of 4.
on September 16, 2014
Sometimes in the everyday of motherhood, I forget the significance of what I'm doing. This book is encouraging & makes me realize I'm not the only one out there that struggles with how to fulfill a to do list & ensure my kids & hubby get the best part of me...not what's left over.
on November 6, 2014
I really enjoyed these short devotions for each day, and how she was so encouraging and helped to set little goals that I could accomplish. As well as opening my eyes to making my mission statement as a mom!
on October 25, 2013
This book is so genuine, It is so important having the Mom at home, being a Mom full time along with being a wife. And you have God in your heart Kayse, it shows.
You have done your folks proud. Thank you for being the Mom you are today. Thank you for writing this.
on December 31, 2014
Lots of great take aways. Good short read for busy moms.
Best quotes 'without Him, it's all worthless.'
And 'motherhood matters.'
Thank you Mrs. Pratt.
Written by Paul's wife.
on March 16, 2016
great book
on January 27, 2014
The exact thing I needed. HIGHLY recommend. I will definitely read this many more times in the future! Loved it
on March 20, 2014
This book is so encouraging! I encourage every mom to read it. I give her 5 stars all the way!