- Series: Published in association with Theory, Culture & Society
- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: SAGE Publications Ltd; 1 edition (January 12, 1998)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0761955941
- ISBN-13: 978-0761955948
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.5 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,059,938 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Undoing Aesthetics (Published in association with Theory, Culture & Society) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Text: English (translation)
Original Language: German --This text refers to the Hardcover edition.
About the Author
Wolfgang Welsch is professor of philosophy at the Otto-Von-Guericke University in Magdeburg. He is the author of many works in German, two of which will shortly be available in English translations: Aesthetic Thinking; and Our Postmodern Modern (both forthcoming from The Humanities Press).
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|