- Kathleen McGowan, The New York Times bestselling author of The Expected One
"Empowering and a total page-turner. I wish to God I'd read this book in my 20s ... or my 30s."
- Betsy Chasse, filmmaker, What the Bleep Do We Know!?
"Every woman will be inspired and empowered by reading this book."
- Stephanie Gunning, editor and author of The Writer's Book of Inspiration
"A stunningly adventurous inner journey and a fresh new perspective on the question of femininity, this book will keep you riveted all the way."
- Arielle Ford, book publicist and author of The Soul Mate Secret
"Orginal and captvating! Unearthing Venus is both visionary and an everywoman story that painfully, brilliantly and eloqiently captures what it is to be a woman today and every day."
- Peggy Holman, author of The Change Handbook
"i loved this book! I laughed out loud so many times. Cate Montana's unabashed self-honesty makes you realize you're not alone on this path of seeking answers, even while still having all the usual womanly doubts and fears."
- Kathy Campbell, marketing consultant
"A rare and naked exploration into the illusive power of the feminine. If you enjoyed Eat, Pray, Love, you will absolutely consume this book. A Major new voice of our time!"
- Pavel Mikoloski, publicist
"A glorious and compelling view of a woman coming into her power, Unearthing Venus not only has me rethinking my relationships with the women in my life, it's inspired compassion for women and given me a clearer view of how easy I've had it as a man in a man's world."
- Bruce Smith, editor at The Mountain News