- Paperback: 264 pages
- Publisher: University of Chicago Press (November 1, 1991)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0226282562
- ISBN-13: 978-0226282565
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.8 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.4 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,549,129 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Unexpected Hanging and Other Mathematical Diversions
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Wiley Summer Savings Event.
Save up to 40% during Wiley's Summer Savings Event. Learn more.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Mr. Gardner writes about: a drill bit for drilling square holes; different types of spiral curves; social behavior of the inhabitants of two-dimensional worlds; bar tricks; geometric dissections of polygons; peg solitaire games; the transcendental number "e"; cartoons that are read both right side up and upside down; game-playing machines; and more.