- File Size: 2031 KB
- Print Length: 258 pages
- Publisher: SelfAdoration.com (July 1, 2014)
- Publication Date: July 1, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B008V0NGXE
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,438,691 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$15.00|
Save $12.01 (80%)
The Unfallen: A love story Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 258 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
This month's Book With Buzz: "The Lying Game" by Ruth Ware
From the instant New York Times bestselling author of blockbuster thrillers "In a Dark, Dark Wood" and "The Woman in Cabin 10" comes Ruth Ware’s chilling new novel. See more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
The character Devin surely reflects Greg and his own pursuit of the Greek path to excellence. But what surprised me the most was his portrayal of Gwen. He writes so truly and honestly that it's hard to believe that a man could know the heart and soul of woman so well. And truth be told, I want my life with my love to be as passionate and filled with honesty as these men and women.
This is a lusty story, so be prepared to get swallowed up in some good old fashioned romance, sex and drama.
An easy read. Easier if you can be "Unfallen" as well.
I want what the characters in this book want, and what they eventually find.
I get the feeling the main male character would be a difficult man to be with for most people. Toward the middle of the book I wasn't liking him too much- but he redeemed himself by the end. Seeing him find the right woman makes me believe that perhaps anyone could. Of course, it is fiction... but I still think it is plausible.
I did enjoy the book.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Literary
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Literary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Literary Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Literary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance