|Item Weight||4.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||41.34 x 36.42 x 36.42 inches|
|Item model number||UNMRP0.05-0.8CS9a|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Number of Items||9|
|Manufacturer Part Number||UNMRP0.05-0.8CS9a|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Uni Pin Fineliner Drawing Pen - Complete Set of 9 Grades - Black Ink
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||41.34 x 36.42 x 36.42 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Complete set of 9 Black inked Uni Pin fineliner pens, featuring one of each grade.
- Uni's high quality "Super Ink" is not only water and light resistant, but also "Tamper-Resistant", meaning that the ink can not be washed of using chemicals and solutions used by people to fraudulently modify documents.
- Ideal for artists, illustrators, and designers alike.
- Set contains the one of each of the following nib sizes: 0.05mm, 0.1mm, 0.2mm, 0.3mm, 0.4mm, 0.5mm, 0.6mm, 0.7mm, and 0.8mm.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Complete set of 9 Black inked Uni Pin fineliner pens, featuring one of each grade.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Thank you for these pens, they're AWESOME!
I plan to keep the pens as they seem to be in working order. But, you can bet if they run dry in the next few weeks, I am going to demand my money back! The seller was OMGHOWCHEAP ltd.
As a side note to artists looking at purchasing these pens, until I found this brand, I typically bought and used Micron or Copic branded fine liners, these BLOW THEM OUT OF THE WATER in general quality and in longevity.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 21, 2016
Haven't been using them long enough to judge how long they last but that aside, I would highly recommend these pens.
Hope you found this review helpful.
Very easy to draw with, the ink flows just fine. Again, this could be because I'm not using these as frequently as my Staedtler fineliners (some of which are looking worse for wear)....