Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Unica Flatware Collection "Wan" 48-Piece Stainless Steel 18/0 Vibro Finish Flatware Set plus Organizer, Service for 8
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports

on June 1, 2011
Don't order these expecting anything super nice, they are cheaply made. If you are in the market for thin stamped flatware for a reasonable price these are for you. I did downgrade a star because the organizer came broken and the flatware has rougher edges than I was expecting. I am happy overall with the flatware. I needed something cheap to replace the spoons and forks that had dwindled away. I did not get the same set pictured; however, I saw from another reviewer that they did not so I was not expecting the same as pictured. I got a wavy pattern, which I happen to like. Just for a side note... The spoons are not "ice cream spoons" they will bend if you try to scoop firm ice cream out of the container (like Bluebell) so use an ice cream scoop.
on August 18, 2012
This set is not for someone looking for something nice. It is very cheaply made,and without a doubt will not be lasting very long in my house. The only reason I gave this any stars at all is because of the price, I paid fourteen dollars for a 48 piece set, which is good even if it only lasts me a month or two! I would not recommend this set to anyone looking for anything half way decent. I would recommend for someone just starting out or maybe for a dorm or something.
on April 16, 2011
I ordered this set hoping for a sleek, minimal silverware set. The set that arrived is laden with a horrible floral pattern that I despise. The package states that I received "Wan" as listed so I am left to assume the seller posted both an innacurate description and the wrong picture. Shippinb was lickety-split but that does nor make up for the misrepresentation.
on May 6, 2013
When I moved into my new apartment, I realized that I had a total of three forks to my name. I wanted a dirt-cheap set of flatware that had Amazon Prime shipping, and settled on this set. Yes, it's thin stamped metal, but it does what it has to do. It even comes with a plastic silverware tray to go in the drawer. I'm not expecting this set to last forever, but it'll hold me over for a while. I'd recommend this for students or folks just starting out on their own.
on February 10, 2013
I've seen better silverware at cafeterias. We've been using ours for about 6 months and they're holding up okay. We just got used to them (family of 2 adults and 2 kids). finish is poor and crude. handles still had sharp edges. Easily bent and unbent, so don't scoop hard ice cream with the spoons! Shop around, and make sure these are the least expensive set you can find. Whatever you do, don't give these as a gift to anybody you care about unless you want to insult them. These look great in the pictures, but they're very chintzy.
on February 10, 2013
I read the reviews and was cautious at first but once they arrived I was very pleased! This is a very good set! They are not as thick as the more expensive flatware however, they are very good for the price! The added organizer is nice also!
on November 26, 2012
We had inherited some Oneida Flatware, but it wasn't a complete set. We purchased this one and it's perfect. It is dishwasher safe, nice weight and looks great with any table decor and settings. We are using this set yearound.
on March 29, 2013
The edges are kind of rough. You won't bleed but you won't impress.
Other than that the pieces are pretty durable. I've been using my set for 3 months.
I recently found the same set at a Family Dollar for $10.
on September 1, 2012
The design was different, but hey whatever. I needed some cheap flatware, and it works. Used a few forks happy with them, but that's about it. Can't imagine the other items being any different. I didn't have any problems with sharp edges or anything, and even washed the plastic container and its still fine. So I'm happy.
on February 1, 2013
I brought this because I needed new flatwear for the holidays were almost here and I did't have enough of them for everybody. Becuse of the price I brought them.I did't like them. They were to thin and poorly made.