Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 905 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,000 reviews
on January 27, 2015
Fun for all! I'm a child at heart and I enjoy coloring, this is a great alternative to kids coloring books I've pretty much colored all the pages already!
review image review image review image
33 comments| 145 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 29, 2015
Its a coloring book called Unicorns are Jerks and inside are coloring pages with images of Unicorns being Jerks. I laughed, I cried, I learned to love. There is no reason not to own this. Every time someone browses past this on Amazon and doesn't buy it a puppy becomes sad. You don't hate puppies do you?
on January 24, 2016
This coloring book is HILLARIOUS!!! I got this as a gift to send to my best friend who was in the hospital. She and I both have very rare illnesses so doctors usually call us "unicorns". When I saw this I knew I had to send it to her as the perfect inside joke! She's 23 and absolutely LOVES this book. Coloring has always been very relaxing, a great distraction, and the perfect time killer for children, and now adults can get in on the fun and benefits! I'd definitely recommend this book for adults or young adults who want to destress! It was shipped and delivered very quickly with no issues! I'll be back for more!
on February 4, 2016
This has to be my FAVORITE coloring book EVER!!! The images are simple and fun to color. This is definitely not an advanced coloring book and that's fine. It's cute and funny. The quality of her images are nice and the thickness of the paper is great for gel pens. The pages are single sided, so if you decide to use Sharpies then I suggest you place something behind each page.
review image review image review image
Love this coloring book. Each page has one drawing, nothing on the back. I colored using markers, and simply put a piece of copy paper behind the page I was working on so it wouldn't bleed through to the next page.

Love each page. And you can easily replace Unicorns with Teenagers :).
on April 7, 2015
This is a really funny departure from the usual coloring book scene. LOL But there is one caveat: I intended this for a gift for my sister in law, and the last page unexpectedly made little bit of an issue of weight. I'm not even sure I remember it specifically enough to state this fairly in my review - it's certainly not a problem as far as the coloring book is concerned - but it's just something that would have been nice to know before selecting this one in my particular situation.
The comic reference in the theater is gold, btw.
on August 1, 2015
Funny book. Who wouldn't love these jerky unicorns? Single sided images (blank backs). Entertaining to see and a little bit fun coloring. The drawings are simple and perhaps childish. But who says you have to grow up?
on October 4, 2016
This is really great. I was sort of getting tired of the really meticulous adult coloring books so this book having like open pictures to color was a nice change. The story line are pretty funny as well. I love coloring in these while i'm bored at work to pass time (im just a receptionist, I don't do much) or I color in them while watching netflix I loveeeee coloring while watching netflix. It's just a nice calming, mindless activity that allows you to still focus on what your watching as well and keeping your hands busy. The pages are thinner than other books I've had, but I have not noticed an issue with bleeding through when using markers. Which brings me to my next point, one thing I do recommend with this book is using colored pencils. Maybe that is normal for some of you colorers but in previous books using markers never resulted in an issue because the coloring spaces were so small that the marker lines didn't show. When I first used this book I went in with marker not thinking of it and didn't like that I could see the marker streaks. and if the markers streaks overlapped it would get darker. So I'm sure that colored pencils will fix that issue. It's not at fault of the coloring book, just an observation I found. Overall, I would highly recommend this coloring book.
on January 22, 2016
I am a fan of unicorns are jerks.
on August 15, 2015
This coloring book is so full of truths that my child needs to learn. Unicorns are a-holes and the sooner he knows that the better he will have a chance at life. Sure there was crying "mom, but unicorns are magical and blah blah BLAH". No kid, they are not. If by magical you mean - will be real nice to your face and then jump you with a shiv in the alley. I couldn't be happier that there is a fun medium of coloring to bring a fantasy world of happy rainbow farting unicorns crashing down.