Uniden AppCam23 IP Wireless Indoor/Outdoor Camera, Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Smart App: Viewing and Camera management included in single App
- Outdoor Camera: IP66 weather rated, IR cut filter switch, compact design, night vision 25' range and built in microphone
- Multi recording options: Manual/motion recording to microSD (not included)
- Initiate recording remotely microSD card slot (supports up to 32GB)
- High quality H.264 video with remote live access
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Plug n play set-up
Remote snapshot and record
Event notification with email alert
WiFi to router b/g/n
High-quality H.264 video
Audio reception camera
Auto record motion sensor
IR cut filter switch
Remote live access
No PC required
The Uniden Appcam23 takes a high-quality H.264 video camera that brings you hi-definition 720P video at 30 frames per second. It's fully featured with a PIR sensor for dual motion detection, remote live access and remote access to recorded video. Protect your family and home with the Uniden Appcam23 indoor/outdoor surveillance camera. Access recorded video remotely via smartphone, tablet or PC. Viewing and Camera management is included in a single App. Just download the Uniden AppCam app (“Uniden AppCam”) from Google Play (for Android) or the Appstore (for iOs).
The compact Appcam23 outside capabilities are almost endless. It can be exposed directly to rain/snow and is equipped with night vision (range of 25-feet) giving you full view year round. You not only get a great video with its high quality H.264 video but quality sound from its built-in microphone.
The Appcam23 can record up to 32GB worth of videos with remote recording using the microSD card slot (card not included). With the application on your phone you can get remote access to recorded videos and remote snapshots while still recording.
The camera is capable to connect via WiFi connection to router or direct connection to router. It also features integrated software, simple plug play setup, and P2P connection.
Compare with similar items
Uniden AppCam24HD HD Indoor WiFi IP Camera (White)
Wansview Outdoor 1080P WiFi Wireless IP Security Bullet Camera ,IP66 Weatherproof, Night VisionW2-Black
Uniden AppCam21 IP Wireless Indoor Camera
Zmodo Wireless Security Camera System ( 2 pack ) Smart HD Outdoor WiFi IP Cameras with Night Vision
Zmodo 1080p Full HD Outdoor Weatherproof WiFi Wireless Security Camera System - 2 Pack - Cloud Service Available
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||GizmosForLife||Wansview||Rally Bargains Inc||EZoomTek||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||3 x 6 x 7.3 in||6.75 x 7.75 x 5.9 in||2.66 x 7 x 2.66 in||3 x 5 x 7.1 in||9.5 x 9.5 x 4.5 in||6.8 x 8.3 x 6.4 in|
Monitor activities indoors or out with the Uniden IP Indoor Camera. This wireless camera features night vision and remote viewing via a free app.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Configuration was easy, but I'm a tech nerd so your mileage may vary. Hooked up to my home's wireless and saw it in the app on my cell and iPad. Need good bandwidth/signal to show decent video on large display setting. Installed a microSD card and away we went.
Video quality was acceptable; you will not use this camera for watching bank tellers, but for home use it worked well. For this first cam I started by setting it up inside so I could watch our pets while away at work and on vacation, and it worked great for that.
I wish I could adjust sensitivity more, and the ability to 'block out' areas to not have them detect motion would be nice, but that would make this a $150 camera then so I am willing to deal. Can't speak to longevity when used outdoors, but I'll move it out there this summer as I try it out in different places. My only concern is that the network cable connector doesn't separate from the camera/power cord and doesn't have a cap or plug, so I'll have to make my own cover for it so moisture and water don't get inside when I mount it out by the garage.
Always connected when I opened the app and the audio feed was a nice bonus as well.
I will buy a couple more as funds and inclination permit, but I'm happy with a color camera that has night vision and the ability to record video on motion triggers for this price point.
1) plug it in, get it set up, etc.
2) download a mobile app for the iDevice, or Android
3) connect to device, from anywhere, any time
1) No way to connect to the device from a PC. You must use the App on your mobile device
2) Image isn't very clear, and it's quite small on the Android. The iDevice does allow landscape view though.
3) No way to integrate it into a home monitoring system, from what I can tell.
4) The device connects to some 'cloud server' somewhere, and your device connects to that cloud server to reverse tunnel back into your home network to access your camera. I didn't really like this idea.
5) Not sure what the 'snapshot' does. If it saves the image, I have no idea where.
I was hoping for a device that I could connect to directly with my PC and use my existing monitoring system to access. This isn't the camera for that setup.