Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Uniden BCD436HP HomePatrol Series Digital Handheld Scanner. TrunkTracker V, Simple Programming, S.A.M.E. Emergency/Weather Alert, Covers USA and Canada
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$67.21 (13%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The BCD436HP is the first scanner to incorporate the HomePatrol-1 ease of use in a traditional handheld scanner. Plus, Uniden's exclusive Close Call RF Capture feature, GPS Connectivity, Extra-Large Display, Radio System Analysis and Discover Modes put the most advanced scanner features ever right in the palm of your hand.
- Simple to operate, no programming needed. Simply turn it on, enter your zip code, and TrunkTracker V does the rest.
- This user-friendly digital scanner will immediately begin receiving communications used by Public Safety, Police, Fire, EMS, Ambulance, Aircraft, Military, Weather, and more.Scan Speed - 85 channels per second
- This functionality is made possible by combining the rich radio system database from Radio Reference with Uniden's patented radio system selection methods to correctly identify and monitor only nearby systems in the USA/Canada.
- Whether it is across town or across the street, the BCD436HP keeps you informed. Now with the largest display on the market and more advanced features, the BCD436HP makes a superior unit for the scanner enthusiast.
- Instant Replay – Plays back up to 240 seconds (4 minutes) of the most recent transmissions.
- Custom Alerts – You can program your scanner to alert when you receive, a Channel or Unit ID, a Close Call hit, an ID is transmitted with an Emergency Alert, or a Tone-out hit. For each alert in the scanner, you can select from 9 different tone patterns, 15 volume settings, 7 colors, and 3 flash patterns.
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
BCD436HP HomePatrol Series Scanner
The BCD436HP is the first scanner to incorporate the HomePatrol-1's ease of use in a traditional handheld scanner. Plus, Uniden's exclusive Close Call RF Capture feature, GPS Connectivity, Extra-Large Display, Radio System Analysis and Discover Modes put the most advanced scanner features ever right in the palm of your hand.
Follows communications on APCO 25 Phase 1, Phase 2, X2-TDMA, Motorola, EDACS and LTR trunked systems.
Close Call RF Capture Technology
Close Call automatically detects and tunes to nearby transmissions, even if the frequency isn't programmed into a channel.
S.A.M.E Weather Alert
Specific Area Message Encoding - During a NOAA Weather or Emergency Alert, a code for your specific location will alert you to severe conditions in your immediate area.
|Conventional||Analog Trunking||Digital Trunking||Database (Digital)|
|Use For||Events, Gifts, Amateur Radio, Rural Public Safety, NASCRAR, Auto Races, Boat Races, Military, Marine, Railroad||Everything to the left, plus, Analog Public Safety, Technical user in areas w/o digital trunking systems||Everything to the left, plus, Digital Public Safety, Technical user in areas with digital trunking systems||Digital Public Safety Communications, Easy HomePatrol Programming by Zip Code|
Compare with similar items
"The BCD436HP is the first scanner to incorporate the HomePatrol-1's ease of use in a traditional handheld scanner. Plus, Uniden's exclusive Close Call RF Capture feature, GPS Connectivity, Extra-Large Display, Radio System Analysis and Discover Modes put the most advanced scanner features ever right in the palm of your hand. The LCD backlit keypad elluminates the keys and screen helps you make favorite lists quick and easy to setup. The department/site Quick Keys makes for a quick call or tagging the system/channel number. There are five different frequencies that are covered with the BCD436HP (25-512 MHz, 758-824 MHz, 849-869 MHz, 894-960 MHz, 1240-1300 MHz). Other features: TrunkTracker V, APCO 25 phase I and phase II, X2-TDMA, CTCSS/DCS rapid decoding, P25 NAC decoding and simple-to-use Sentinel PC software to keep your scanner's database and firmware up to date. Receives conventional and the following types of trunked channels: •Motorola Type I •Motorola Type II •Motorola Type IIi Hybrid •Motorola Type II Smartnet •Motorola Type II Smartzone •Motorola Type II Smartzone Omnilink •Motorola Type II VOC •LTR Standard •Project 25 Standard •Motorola X2-TDMA •P25 Phase I and Phase II •EDACS Standard (Wide) •EDACS Narrowband (Narrow) •EDACS Networked (Wide/Narrow) •EDACS ESK On the following frequencies: (25-512 MHz) (758-960 MHz) (excluding cellular telephone bands) (1.24 – 1.3 GHz) ". Favorites List, System, and Department/Site Quick Keys. Range control – lets you set how far out from your current location the scanner will search for channels in favorites lists and the database.
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.