Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $4.19
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Uniden DFR1 Long Range Laser and Radar Detection, 360° Protection, City and Highway Modes, Easy-to-Read Color Icon Display with Signal Strength Meter Bars,Black
Enhance your purchase
- LONG RANGE SENSITIVITY - Wide Band Protection from Radar and Laser Guns with False Alert Filtering technology.
- FRONT & REAR DETECTION – Uniden's Eagle Eye Laser Detection Technology provides you all-around 360° Protection.
- HIGHWAY/CITY/CITY 1 - Three modes for driving in Urban and Rural environments, with Audible & Visual Signal Strength Alerts, and Volume control.
- MEMORY FEATURE - Conveniently saves your last settings (except Mute) when the unit is powered down or disconnected from power.
- INVISIBLE - The DFR1 is invisible to VG-2 and Spectre I/IV/IV+ radar detectors.
- EVERYTHING INCLUDED - The Uniden DFR1 radar detector comes with a 12V DC vehicle Power Cord, Dual Suction Cup Windshield Mount, Hook and Loop Fastener Tape, and Spare fuse for 12v Power Cord.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Uniden DFR1 Radar Detector
Uniden DRF1 Radar Detector is an affordable radar/laser detector with reliable and proven performance. Easy to Read Icon display comes with a long range laser detector. When you're driving, it can be hard To avoid The temptation to make those miles go by faster. With the Uniden DFR1 radar detector, you'll Get a heads up that your vehicle may be targeted, Giving You Time to Slow Down and Maintain The Right Posted Speed. The Uniden DRF1 long-range laser radar detector excels in detection at long ranges. Drive more safely and reduce the chance of being pulled over with Uniden.
|Range||Long Range||Super Long Range||Super Long Range||Extreme Long Range||Insane Long Range|
|Radar and Laser Detection||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Built-in GPS, Mark & Ignore Fixed Location False Alerts||✓||✓||✓|
|Red Light & Speed Camera Alerts||✓||✓||✓|
|Display||ICON Color||Multi-color OLED||Multi-color OLED||Multi-color OLED||Multi-color OLED|
|False Filter||Advanced K Band Filter||Advanced K /KA Band Filter||Advanced K /KA Band Filter||Advanced K /KA Band Filter||Advanced K /KA Band Filter|
|Quiet Ride (Speed-based Auto Mute)||✓||✓||✓|
|User Updateable Firmware||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Compare with similar items
Uniden DRF1 Radar Detector is an affordable radar/laser detector with reliable and proven performance. Easy to Read Icon Display Comes With a Long Range Laser Detector. When You're Driving, it Can Be Hard To Avoid The Temptation to Make Those Miles Go By Faster. With The Uniden DFR1 Radar Detector, You'll Get a Heads up That Your Vehicle May Be Targeted, Giving You Time to Slow Down and Maintain The Right Posted Speed. The Uniden DRF1 Long-Range Laser Radar Detector Excels in Detection at Long Ranges. Drive More Safely and Reduce The Chance of Being Pulled Over with Uniden.
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Loses one star because the device has some sort of internal rattle. It is awful with the suction cup mount, bearable with the velcro mount to the dash. Perhaps some sort of vibration absorption material between suction cup mount (which has an incredibly strong hold on windshield) and the detector would alleviate this.