Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning _baw _baw _baw  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

on April 7, 2015
I got for my job and these are very durable and the sound from earpieces are clear. I don't think the range on these is actually 50 miles but the range is very good. The strobe light has can be used as a flesh light in and emergency. I have not tried the su erasable part of these but it seams like they would be water prof. These are the best radios I have every bought.
on October 9, 2016
These are great radios. They are a bit bigger than the ones I replaced, but the extra size is worth it in my opinion. These offer a longer effective range and are waterproof.
on June 29, 2016
Clear communications, long reach, long battery life. They work great. To be honest, I use them with my son around the house more than anything else.
on February 11, 2017
They work but not good enough for the crane business , not clear n loud enough in my opinion
on March 2, 2017
great product. exactly what i wanted...
on September 11, 2015
I use these for my Kayak Expeditions in Lake Superior, through Pictured Rocks National Park and the Apostle Islands National Park. They are reliable and repeatedly tested as waterproof.
Their listed Ranges a not accurrate though, here is what I have personal found.

National Weather Range - Execellent
I camp some seriously remote areas around Lake Superior in the Great Lakes Region and have always been able to get the weather report on these units.

Walkie Talkie Range
Range in woodland areas is about 1mile or less, depending on foliage density and how hilly the terrain is. Find an open area and high ground.

Range on open water is about 3 miles or less.

Range on shorline waters (cliff edge not beach) 1-2 miles.

Range in car to another car on same freeway, 2 miles.

At 2 miles there is a bit of static which increase as the distance increases.

For me these units work great would paddle without them.
on July 13, 2017
Purchased this pair of radios for yacht club race committee boat-to-boat communications. When setup and tuned properly, works as advertised. Expect a fairly long charging period with the supplied charger device. However, radios seem to hold a usable charge with moderate use long enough for our purposes; four to five hours, with power to spare.
on August 13, 2017
Bought them for our cruise. Can't hear a thing. Terrible product. I can't find the contract seller information. I'm so upset. I waited so long for this.
on June 20, 2017
I bought these for my Kids who drove from Texas to Wa.. They really had a lot of fun using these instead of there cells..
on September 17, 2015
These do not work in a 50 mile radius as advertised but they do work well for camping, 4wheeling and hiking where there is no cell service