Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Uniden PRO520XL 40-Channel CB Radio
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- 40 Channels
- Front Mount Microphone
- 4w Audio Output
- 40-channel mobile CB radio with superheterodyne circuit/phase locked loop for precise control
- Built-in automatic noise limiter and auto-squelch to eliminate noise and improve communication
- Signal/RF meter and LED indicators to monitor activity; instant channel 9 access for emergency situations
- Connect external speakers and use PA/CB switch for use as a Public Address system
- Front-positioned microphone with extra-long, coiled cord for convenient use
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Uniden Compact Mobile CB Radio with PA PRO520XL
Automotive products that support you on the road and off. This compact CB transceiver incorporates state of the art microelectronics into a sophisticated Euro-styled 2-way radio. The integrated PA system allows you to connect an external speaker and use the CB to make announcements.
|Channel Operation||40 Channel Operation||40 Channel Operation||40 Channel Operation||40 Channel Operation||40 Channel Operation||40 Channel Operation|
|Instant Channel 9||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Analog S/RF Meter||✓||✓||Signal/RF Power Indicator||Local/DX RF Gain||Local/DX RF Gain|
|Weather Alert||NOAA Weather Radio||NOAA Weather Radio||NOAA Weather Radio|
|Standing Wave Ratio||✓|
|Wireless Mic Compatible||✓|
|Handheld CB Radio||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Compare with similar items
Uniden BEARCAT980SSB CB Radio With Sideband And WeatherBand (980SSB)
Midland 1001LWX 40 Channel Mobile CB with ANL, RF Gain, PA, and Weather Scan
UNIDEN CMX660 40-Channel Off-Road Compact CB Radio
Cobra 18WXSTII Mobile CB Radio with Dual Watch
Midland 1001Z 40-Channel CB Radio
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Loughmore Products|
|Item Dimensions||4.5 x 6.75 x 1.38 in||3.5 x 15 x 8.5 in||9.8 x 9.2 x 2.5 in||6 x 4 x 4 in||7 x 1.88 x 6.5 in||5 x 7 x 2 in|
Uniden Cb 2Way Cb Radio 40Ch Compact 7Wat
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Small/compact. I use this in the center console of my '14 Silverado. Works great!
- RF gain control. Didn't think I would use/need this...boy was I wrong. In a noisy washed out environment...comes in handy
- No beep-beep-beep crap unlike the big Uniden I have. No sounds when switching between channels or pushing buttons
- PA output and switch. Absolute kickass fun scaring dogs, deer, cats, kids, or broadcasting something funny with a horn speaker
- Microphone. Looks cheap and flimsy. DON'T go out and replace it. This mic is really good and works well. I had a noise canx mic...this one works better.
- Speaker output - I USE THE MOST. Go get you a small high quality CB ext speaker at a truck stop...and plug it in.
- Might be "too compact" for folks with big fingers.
- Old school LED display is hard to see in the daylight...excellent at night tho.
- Speaker power out could be a bit better with some type of tone control
- Wx function would have been nice
- Tuned VSR to 1:1 with my Firestik antenna on my pickup. Used high quality coax. CB system is 100% good. Talk is strong, Rx is excellent. Lots of good stuff in such a small package. Buy it.
One other thing to consider: It's brother the 510 got the ANL option and this one has the PA option. Their more expensive sibling, the 520, got both. The clarity is pretty dang good so I'm not sure how much ANL would improve my noisy Jeep experience.
Wish list: It would be nice if Uniden made a small format CB with NOAA weather, just a thought.