Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on April 11, 2015
It was really difficult to find this particular camera. However, once I was able to speak with the person who knew which model I needed and helped me to purchase it, I was very grateful for his help. The camera works just fine and I feel safer having the four cameras up and running.
on October 8, 2011
We had purchased the Uniden security system with three cameras. A fourth camera could be added to it. I found the exact camera that I needed on Amazon. It came a few days after I placed my order. In the process of installing the camera my husband dropped the camera from a pretty high distance. I thought for sure it was toast but after we finished the installation it came on as clear as could be. We are looking into a second system for our RV. I would suggest that anyone needing a moderately inexpensive system give this one a try.
on July 13, 2015
GLAD I FOUND THE CAMERAS. I ORDERED 3. ORDER SAID THEY WERE NEW. THEY ARE IN FACT USED AND MISSING SOME ITEMS. YOU CHARGED FOR NEW UNITS AND GAVE US USED REPACKAGED UNITS. WE LIKE THE UNIDEN VIDEO SYSTEM.
STEVE IN FLORIDA
on May 2, 2017
Very Good
on September 21, 2016
The camera works great ... I was lucky to find a replacement .... they are no longer manufactured
on May 6, 2011
I got the camera several weeks ago and couldn't be happier. The picture quality is great for such an inexpensive camera. I live in a studio apt so range really isn't an issue. It is mounted outside under the soffet (sp) and thru several really heavy downpours it operates perfectly. I appreciate being able to check-out whos at the front door before opening it. I would recommend this camera.
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on February 18, 2014
Uniden camera is only compatible with Uniden systems. May work very well but I own other receiver and DVR brand. Couldn't make it work for me.

Seller was excellent in understanding my error and adjusting.
2 helpful votes
on May 13, 2013
We just recently installed this system. The picture is very clear, and much better then the Guardian we previously tried. Wish the power cord for the cameras were a little longer. We bought a total of 4 cameras and all work well with the system. We use the system for outside surveillance of our home. Will update if we have any problems.
on August 18, 2016
Product arrived as described. I was comfortable with my purchase of this product.
on December 23, 2011
They're useful during the day but not very reliable at night. I like them because they're easily set up and aren't really expensive; but their lifespan isn't very long. I've already had to replace 2 outdoor cameras in the span of 2 years.
4 helpful votes