3 Year Sporting Goods Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Unigear Wood Burning Camp Stoves Picnic BBQ Cooker/Potable Folding Stainless Steel Backpacking Stove
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Stable and Durable: Made of premium quality stainless steel for rugged backpacking.
- Portable and Ultra Compact: Unigear camping stove made with stainless steel, which can be folded like a book, and come with a carrying bag for your easy carry. Perfect for camping, hiking, backpacking.
- Multifunction: Camping stove can work with many kinds of pots, which can cook Food, boil water and BBC. Meet your camping needs.
- High Efficiency: Those camping stove not only can use wood, also can use spirit burner, twigs, leaves, coal, gas and solid fuel tablets, which makes it easy for outdoor camping or hiking.
- If you have any quality problems within 6 months, you can contact us at any time for after-sales service.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Unigear Foldable Stainless Steel Wood Burning Backpacking Camping Stove
Unigear foldable and compact wood burning stove is a must have for all serious backpackers, survivalists and campers. Unique construction and solid stainless steel material provide efficient burning and longer life than other furnaces. Foldable design ensures 18*16*2cm packed size, leaving you with more space in your backpack
With unique foldable design, it is different from traditional rocket stove. Free up more space in your backpack and say goodbye to heavy, costly, polluting petrol fuels
Multi Fuel Resource
Unigear backpacking stove uses twigs, leaves pinecones and wood allow you find fuel wherever you are adventure. You can also use solidified alcohol, coal and gas stove as fuel
Composed of only four parts, main body, ash plate, coal grill and pot stand. 3 simple steps, set up main body, insert ash plate, place coal grill and pot stand.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 6.3 x 0.8 x 7.1 inches; 1.54 Pounds
- Date First Available : June 13, 2017
- Manufacturer : Unigear
- ASIN : B072KGL1H1
Best Sellers Rank:
#27,825 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #54 in Camping Stoves
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's very heavy weight in comparison to what I expected.
You can put most any smaller cooking heat source within. Gas, alcohol, charcoal, wood. Not sure about pellets.
The hinge design and loose fit in the overlapping tabs reduces chances of warping significantly.
Great size with strength for up to 10" pots and pans of any material.
Reasonably safe for contained small campfires. Use common sense, don't blame me if you set California on fire. Again.
The ash pan needs to be deeper.
It is heavy, so it's not for long distance lightweight backpacking.
The top grate needs a few more tines to hold steaks and sausages better.
The square footprint means you need to find a really flat surface for best results.
This is about as bulletproof as one can get without breaking the bank. It's perfect for the impromptu car camp and bug out stove. You can fit just about any heat source inside with a passable windscreen. It's a small base camp stove. Don't mind the sloppy joints, they are working for you. Keeps it from buckling and twisting in high heat.
Since I just got it while looking for rust spots and weld failures, can only give it 4 stars for now. I have a feeling that it will end up 5 stars if it's used properly. Will update in a while.
December 30, 2018
Ran some ten pounds of charcoal with pine cones and even more oak twigs/splits through it. Of course it warped some. Got it screaming red hot many times. Still does the job fine. Still folds flat enough to easily fit into the pouch. Just knock off the ashes and use a wire brush on occasion . Expect about 1.5 hours run time after building up a proper coal bed with fuel on top. Can always sit around and feed it sticks for hours until the ash becomes a mound bigger than the stove. Guess you should clean up then. Oh, btw, it fits nicely on common cinder blocks.
The only con was the the sharp edges! I got a few minor cuts handling the folding sides in the 4 rectangles where the lower tray hangs. I had to deburr them with a small diamond file/ sharpening tool.
I'll be trying various sources for fuel in the next few months as I take this out. Will be updating pictures while in use.
It's so easy to clean! Just poured out the ash and it was ready to be stored. The ash just blows off and heat stains just give it character with extended use. Look forward to using this again!