Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 11, 2016
This works so good it doesn't have a smell so I don't have to deal with any funky stuff .it keeps my hair in place without looking greasy or stiff. It has no dye and is clear. I got a good bit in this cool jar! Thanks
on October 11, 2016
My boys have some very unruly cowlicks and I've been trying some different products to try and help tame them. I've never tried a Pomade type, so I'm not sure exactly how it should look, feel, or hold, but I'm not sure that Pomade is the route for us. I love that it's a locally made product and that it is gentle. It's just very clumpy. I have a hard time smoothing out the clumps and they can't style their hair themselves without clumps all over. It does hold great and leaves their hair shiny, it's just a little too time consuming since I have 3 boys to get ready in the morning. I like the company, so if the product was tweaked a little to make it more user friendly I would definitely give it another try :)
on October 11, 2016
I purchased this 4 oz bottle of pomade for a medium hold and a defining shine for my husband and he just loves this particular pomade made by Union. He said that it doesn't weigh his hair down. but it still has a great hold. So if you're thinking about purchasing this particular pomade you should definitely do so because it is just as the seller described on amazon. I'm definitely going to recommend this product to my family and friends.
on October 11, 2016
Nice smell and good hold without being too sticky!
on October 11, 2016
As I opened the containter I saw a smooth clear surface. It looked beautiful undisturbed.
I took a whiff of product , no unpleasant smell, so far so good (had a bad experience will a hair product that smelled like old man).
I smeared some on my finger ,the texture was at first sticky, which to I softed in my fingers.
I applied it to my son's hair.
The results:
Smooth, shiny look and stayed in place
No white residue (again bad experience with other hair product)
No smells.
I would def recommend this product!
on October 11, 2016
This works great! My husband always slicks his hair to the side and we were looking for something to hold it better than just his normal gel he uses and this did the trick! His hair looks so good, we both love it! I would highly recommend this product. Very smooth, and works greats.
on October 10, 2016
Just to give some background on my hair...I am a woman with really curly, long, and THICK hair.

This is the first pomade I have ever had and tried so I wasn't completely sure how to properly use it. It is really thick and clear but a little bit of it goes a really really long way. Its quite difficult for me to apply so I tap my hard boar bristle brush into the jar and then proceed to brush my hair with it. This works perfect when my hair is damp and the brush is a little wet. I really wish that I had taken before and after pictures. I always wear my curly hair in a bun and this gives me a nice sleek look that last for days. My hair is literally laid. I have accidentally used too much of this on two occasions. It is thick so don't use too much and it also smells really good. I am so satisfied and very happy with this product. I can style my hair on Sunday and it still looks decent on Friday...I am really impressed and highly recommend this.
on October 10, 2016
really enjoyed this product. It comes in a 4 ounce plastic can with a screw on plastic lid. The product is clear in color and has no odor what so ever. It holds the fly away hairs down in place and worked well on female and male
on October 10, 2016
I’m a sucker for nice packaging so I was drawn to this pomade initially based on the cool artwork on the jar. For a while now I’ve been looking for a product for my son’s hair. He has a modern mohawk (he wears it spiked up or down and slicked to the side) but since he is only 4, his hair is very fine and we have had trouble finding something that works to spike his hair up and add control to slick it down. Previously, I’ve bought mousse and sculpting paste in the men’s section of hair products. Neither the mousse nor the sculpting paste have worked for either style and both smell heavily like men’s cologne. Since he’s 4, I’d rather he didn’t smell like men’s cologne.

I didn’t expect the pomade to work on spiking his hair up because he is need of a haircut, but I was excited to give it a try and didn’t want to wait. Surprisingly, the pomade didn’t have any trouble spiking his long hair up! We left the spikes in for a while and then I wet my fingers and ran them through his hair to try another style. A little water and the comb and I was able to give him a perfect duck tail.

The pomade has a very light scent to it, I’m not sure what the scent is but it’s so light that once you apply it you really don’t notice it at all. I’m just glad that it doesn’t smell heavily of cologne.

As an animal lover, I love that the pomade is cruelty free (and it says so right on the jar). As a mom, I’m happy that the pomade is made in the USA, the ingredients are listed right there on the jar and it’s water based. The product feels like a gentler product than a lot of the other stuff on the market and that’s what I want when I’m putting something on my son. It also didn’t leave sticky residue on my hands or on his head/skin. It’s funny; it did a better job holding his hair than other products but was the easiest to wash out of his hair. Excellent stuff!
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on October 10, 2016
This is a great pomade. It is incredibly thick yet very pliable. I am happy that there is little to no scent with this product. It holds hair in place all day and you only need a pea sized amount.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.