BCA Month Beauty Ali: A Life Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pick of the week Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now PSFF17_gno

on August 23, 2017
Can't find anything to say against these pants, they're great.

Maybe a bit large on the waist but the belt fixes that right off. If you like a tight fit, you might want to order one size smaller though. I bought the w34/l34 size, and I'm a thick 34 in waist size, but these were still large in the comfortable sense of the term.

They're sturdy enough too, I used them to skate and fell a few time but they never tore up. Since the ankles were a bit worn from repeated falls I cut them below the knees and now they're the perfect cargo pants.

About to reorder 2 pairs, w32/l34 instead of w34/l34 to compensate for the large waist fit.
on September 19, 2017
I bought these for my 16yr old son and he loves how they fit. I can't find his size in the store 36x34 so Amazon always comes through. He loves the cargo pants because of the pockets. They came on time and packaged very well. The material is good quality and they last a long time. His old pants were still in great condition he just out grew them.
on December 2, 2016
I loved these trousers! The quality was awesome! Unfortunately I ordered too large a size and had to return to Amazon. No hassle as usual. The fault was mine not Unionbay's. Next time I'll order a smaller size.
on August 1, 2014
for the quality of material fabric thickness I will give this pants full hundred marks , but when it comes to fit its pathetic too tight on the lower thigh and knee and the leg opening is narrow with no drawstrings they show a good quality dark brown belt with the rye colour pants in the picture they send u a ugly beige colour belt being average weight 6 feet 5 inches tall person with long lean legs I was expecting this pants to fit as expected but I gave it away to my cousin , totally dissatisfied with the fit ............
on October 12, 2017
Great pants. use them for work. they last longer than the uniform supply issues. I wear them causally also. Only thing... for work i use keys. Always reinforce the belt loop with some stitching. They'll rip if you get caught on something. For casual use. Comfortable, durable, long lasting.
on June 9, 2017
They fit fine. Not too large and not too small. I like these and will probably get more colors. Great for the motorcycle.
on August 19, 2017
I love these pants. They're much thicker than expected as I was directed to them when looking for tropical weight pants. That being said they're extremely comfortable and soft. They have just enough stretch in the waist and seem to be high quality.
on September 15, 2017
I like these alot. I wish i could still wear a waist size 34, but I can't and have to find waist 36 that also is not too small. These are fine for me. And the length of 34 is perfect for me, where other 36 x 34 are really too long. I wish I could find a cargo pant that fit like these but were a lot more formal or less casual looking.
on December 22, 2016
The legs are a bit shorter than other pants of the same inseam size I've bought. I haven't washed them yet and I'm concerned that if they shrink lengthwise they'll be too short. But otherwise, they're very comfortable, the fabric is soft yet sturdy, they seem well made and they look good.
on August 19, 2015
Nice medium thickness material. Comes with the belt. Nice fit. Good velcro pockets. Can't find anything wrong with them so far.. Will update if necessary. I'm somewhere inbetween a 31 and 32, so I can't complain about the fit, even though it's a tad loose on me, but that's what the belt is for, so all good.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.