Uniox Car Cigarette Lighter DC12V Electric Kettle Boil Water Heating Cup Vacuum Insulated Automatic Working Red
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Input voltage Car Cigarette Lighter DC12 V,Power 80W&120W Optional
- The safety of materials,type 304 stainless steel,food-grade silicone
- Boil water in the car,automatic work,vacuum insulation cup body is not hot
- Digital temperature display,Keeping Warm Customize temperature freely
- Cup capacity:348ml ,Minimum size 10.1"X3.1",portable great for work,school,car trips,camping,instant noddles making,tea/coffee making,boiled eggs,baby milk making
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
The power default is 120W,If display function code E1/E2/E7(Power shortage),Please select 80W to work
Important:Please don't use the cup when car stay in power off.
1. Model Name:heating insulation cup
2. Material:stainless steel 304
3. Cup capacity:348ml
4. Rated voltage:DC 12V
5. Rated power:80W&120W optional
6. Product net Weight:530g
7. Pack size:310mmx112mmx92mm
8. The water heating time:16minutes,320ml 25 oC-100oC
9. Digital temperature display
10. Thick film heating technology fast heating cup of water, it can increase the heating performance
11. 2-layer 304 stainless steel vacuum cup body,can greatly reduce the cooling rate and streng-then the warm keeping.
12. Food grade silicone rubber used for safety and soft-touch feeling and keep the body warm.
13. Ergonomic design,product design patent.
Please read the instructions before you use the product
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
) is great for quickly heating water. The unit has 2 heating settings- 120 watts and 80 watts. All numbers here are shown respectively as 120w/80w. Be sure to check your car's owners manual for the lighter/accessory plugs fuse ratings. 15/10 amp fuses support 120w/80w settings. All real cigarette lighter plugs (15A) will support the 120 watt setting. Some accessory plugs will not. If not sure you may blow a fuse with the 120 watt setting. In that case replace the fuse and only use the 80 watt setting. Cold water at 50 degree Fahrenheit heats to 170 degrees Fahrenheit in about 10/15 minutes (must turn off manually). Just right to make coffee. I also purchased House Again 4-pack Extra Fine Mesh Tea Infuser with Drip Tray (see at https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MRZLHAE/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
). It works very well with coffee and only fine sediment but no grounds in coffee. I floated the infuser in the hot water in my coffee thermos cup with lid on for about 10 minutes (gently shaking a few times) and the brew was ready to drink. I just left the infuser in the cup until I was done drinking it. The built in digital thermometer is in centigrade only and mine was slightly off temperature. But no big deal. The Uniox can be turned on with the Heat button and will auto shutoff at 99 (boiling). Or you can press both the Heat and Thermometer buttons and the unit will hold any temperature you set after first boiling. This unit could also be used for cup of noodles or other instant foods too. The unit holds a maximum of 12 ounces of water. If you need more than 12 ounces, you could heat 12 ounces twice or you could heat to boiling (about 20/30 minutes) then add some cold water to your desired temperature and end up with 15 to 18 ounces of hot enough water (maybe for 2 larger cups of coffee). I could have bought a similar unit that is larger but what I liked about this unit is it fits nicely in my cupholders. And because it's heating less water than the larger units, it heats it's water faster.
I really like that I can set the temperature that I want it to heat to. I just wish that it'd remember that temperature the next time that I used it! (Why I only gave it 4 stars).