Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 283 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 305 reviews
on February 28, 2016
I purchased these for my daughter. She is a first year basketball player and is trying hard to improve her ball handling skills. She has the unique position in that she plays a post and a guard. She is very motivated to get better. Her coach recommend these to keep her from looking at her feet while she is dribbling. The specs are super flexible and fit great. The elastic that holds them on is also soft and easy to adjust. She has to bend her neck with her chin to her chest in order to see her feet with these on. She has been using them faithfully since they arrived. These are going to greatly improve her dribbling skills by keeping her form looking at her feet. Every new ball player needs a pair!!!
on November 12, 2016
Kids complain of discomfort at first, but I think it's because they just don't like not being able to look down when dribbling. But, after a few minutes with them on, players always adjust. After about 2 months of using them on my guards in every practice, I have noticed my team scoring more points per game because the guards are now dribbling with their heads up and seeing open teammates more often.

I have also used these goggles for shooting drills and agility ladder footwork drills, to help older players (16 and up) develop and trust muscle memory skills and not their eyes so much.
on May 21, 2017
Bought these for my son who's life revolves around basketball & he loves them! (He's 13) His coaches in his private lessons started off with the kids wearing these to train them to dribble without looking at the ball & I've even tried these out & are great!!! Great price & great way to practice at home! I bought another one for me to practice with him!
on April 28, 2017
Nice. I bought this training aid for my little brother, who is 9 years old and the size was good for him. The frame itself is made of plastic, ribbon is nice and stretchy and there is no glass (just the empty space) so it can fit anyone (maybe 7 year-olds and up)
Middle school BB coach suggested these to get my daughter out of the habit of looking at the ball while dribbling.
They really do help and are made of flexible plastic so you do not have to worry about the glasses breaking if they get hit.
on June 2, 2017
My kids enjoy these glasses. They aren't as sturdy as I thought they would be but they do the trick.
on March 6, 2017
Helped my child with his dribbling since it forced him not to watch the ball while he practiced dribbling.
on March 13, 2017
If used right the kids head will be upright at all times great buy
on May 6, 2017
Has everything we need for the car, travels and sports. Compact and lightweight. May have to buy another one for my other car.
on April 18, 2017
Great tool for basketball and horse riding.