Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $13.85 shipping
Unique Art 10-Inch Tall Table Top Blue Lapis Ocean Gemstone World Globe with Silver Tripod Stand
|Brand||Unique Art Since 1996|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||9.5 x 9.5 x 10 inches|
|Item Weight||3.9 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Made with Semi-Gemstones from all over the world
- Heavy zinc alloy metal mix frame, never rust! globe Surfaced with acrylic resin protection
- Globe Diameter is 6- inch or 150 mm
- Expensive Fine White and Colorful Australia MOP shells used
- We love perfection however due to hand cut, glued, pasted, and polished, minor errors on spelling, uneven polishes, surface fine lines, or small loosing stone dusts inside globe may be expected they are not defect. Gemstone globes are hand made Mainly for Collection and Decoration, it is not designed for serious map users
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
This unique gemstone globe is brand new and in perfect condition. It is painstakingly handcrafted by the most talented artists by, using more than 30 different semi-precious gemstones from all over the world! This globe have used large amount of Lapis that pulverized, and mixed With an epoxy And Poured to make the ocean part of the globe (it is a very complicated and expensive procedure, precise control of temperature is the most essential factor in the processing cycle). This is a huge amount of striking and dramatic hand-crafted stone work. This globe is built with the beautiful ornate, 3-leg heavy Silver stand into which the globe has been carefully mounted. At the bottom of the stand, a precise glass-topped integral brass compass is incorporated to complement the globe. Each country is inlaid from a different stone, and the stones are individually cut and ground to exacting interlocking shapes, polished and set into this exquisite piece of art with care and attention to adjacencies. The elements of the globe are created out of lapis lazuli, mother of pearl, amethyst, African jade, tiger's eye, jasper, turquoise, purple quartz, onyx, unakite, abalone, green marble and many other beautifully hued and richly veined stones. The latitude and longitude lines are very thin ribbons of polished brass, embedded through the globe. Each globe requires ten individual steps to compose and it takes more than 500 hours of labor to complete!