Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 10, 2014
I think that there must be two different size piñatas that are being sent. Anyone giving 5 stars and saying this holds lots of candy must have gotten a bigger size. My piñata is 18 inches long and about 20 inches wing to wing. It measures 13 inches around at the largest point ( not including wheels). Yes it's cute, but basically useless as a party piñata for anyone hosting more than 5 children. I'm going to have to buy another one from a local store. It may not be a plane, but at least I can put candy in it.
on July 5, 2015
I really only gave this 3 stars because it is an adorable piñata but quality wise it's horrible. After one kid pulling on the ribbon it came open, though I typed it thoroughly shut. Then the candy didn't fall out so we needed to shake it out. Overall I would only use this as a decoration, not a party game.
on August 21, 2017
So sad! This pinata is like a toy size! This pinata is more like for only ONE little kid. I cannot imagine how a bunch of kids can pull the strings without bringing the entire pinata down! So disappointed that I am sending it back.
on June 9, 2017
This is the second shipment of this product I received and both were damaged. The first shipment arrived with a damaged and opened box. Very little packing, but assumed it fell out. Replacement item was damaged even worse than the first. Again NO packing in a box that was way too large for the item. Product overpriced for this small pinata.
on January 28, 2017
The trap door didn't open so it was a bummer for 2 year olds to not have the candy fall out of it without having parents assist. Other than that it was cute and easy to fill.
on January 2, 2015
This unique pinata was very popular at our party! It was easy to fill with candy (purchased separately) via a tab behind the cockpit. We had about 12 people, and there was more than enough room for candy. It held up to multiple swings (with a thick broomstick) from kids ages 3-6. It was heavy when filled, but the hanging loop held. It has pull-strings to release the contents, but we did not try them. It arrived in a plastic bag inside a large box with the wings folded up (like the planes on an aircraft carrier...kind of cool!) The wings simply drop down flat, without clips or extra parts. I would buy it again!
on August 5, 2016
One side off Dusty was smashed even though the box it came in was in perfect condition. The pull strings at the bottom do just that...pull off so you end up with a handful of ribbon.
on December 25, 2015
When I opened the box to this item and saw what was inside I was just amazed at the quality or lack there of as well as the condition the product came in. The bag was supposed to have a plane on it, and it was so dirty with dust/mud that it was actually hard to tell there was a plane on the bag. Bought this for a gift for my son for Christmas and couldn't even give it to him, even if I wiped it off it was still going to be filthy.
on December 8, 2016
The birthday boy loved it when he got to open it up at home when it was delivered and then again when he got to pull the strings to pull out the candy with everyone. But I had to rip it open after all the strings were pulled. it didn't open on its own which was a little bit of a bummer.
review image review image review image
on April 24, 2015
Got this as a gift bag to hold a present for my son, but it's much smaller than I would've liked. I thought we could reuse it like we do other bags, but it feels very thin and weak and like it wouldn't hold much weight. As a result, we don't really use it. Conversely, I think this would be too big of a bag to use for party favors (and too expensive).

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.