Unique Imports #1 Smart 800 Watt Quartz Heater Table Top Heat Portable & Adjustable Heat Royal - Safety Tipover Protection
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Item Weight||48 Ounces|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 800 Watts of Power in a Compact Quartz Heater whisper quiet for any bedroom or office
- Energy Efficient - uses less energy , convenient stay cool housing doesn't get hot
- 2 Heat Settings - Low and High Heat 400W / 800W - HEATING QUARTZ TUBES
- Built in Overheat Protection & tip over protection automatic shutoff - 2 year Warranty included
- Convenient Carrying Handle.. Made by Unique Imports - Royal TM
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
800 watts of heat in this portable Heater. Keep warm on those cool nights! The overheat protection system provides a safeguard against any hazards. If heater is tipped over automatically shuts off. Features Smart adjustable thermostat and 2 heat settings. Made by Unique imports - Royal Tm. Includes 2 year Warranty
Compare with similar items
Mini Desk Heater, 400W Low Wattage Personal Ceramic Heater with Tip Over Protection for Office Table Indoors, Compact, Orange
Amazon Basics 500-Watt Ceramic Small Space Personal Mini Heater - Black
Optimus H-5511 Infrared Quartz Radiant Heater
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||—||Brilliant Light Inc||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Weight||3.00 lbs||—||1.43 lbs||4.00 lbs|
|Wattage||1500.00||400.0 watts||500 watts||—|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The second heat element went out less than a week after the above post. It was thrown away shortly after.
Update: I use this day in and day out. I burned out one of the two fuses. I'm not sure if it's 100% my fault for extensive use or if it's just cheap.