Amazon Vehicles Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now toystl17_gno

Size: Pack of 2|Change

Showing 1-10 of 20 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 24 reviews
on February 10, 2013
I am not sure if I can vouch for it actually making my 9 year old son a dramatically better basketball player, but it absolutely made him more comfortable shooting, and I am pleased that he is shooting with better form. He uses it for practice and games with good results. Be warned that they don't last forever...he got about a month's worth of hard use out of one (they come in a set of 2), but given the low price, this strikes me as perfectly reasonable.
on May 10, 2013
This is a great product. I helped me out immediately even after not shooting around for 6 months. It comes two to a purchase.

However, I bought it for about $15.

Now selling for over $30!!!

I would look to other products at that price.

From what I have read they are not durable. I have only shot around with them and not used them in a game. To add stability to them, I wrap the white adhesive tape around it. So far, so great!

But, NOT at $30+!!
on July 4, 2014
Well it came on time first of all.They that it is comfortable it is but after a period of time playing ball it starts hurting your hands.It help my shot a little but its not big of a diffrence.If you thinking about ordering you should but don't depend all on this item to make you shoot better...
on February 3, 2012
Makes you remember your form, coz the fork will force you to have your elbow and arm steady...feels uncomfortable at first and difficult to grip the ball when passing ordribbling, it gets a few games to get used to.

But after you remove it after a couple of games, you remember your elbow and finger form. Good stuff!
on February 18, 2012
I have no doubt that this invention will A) go up in price within the next 6 mos AND B)become one of the hottest selling products in this category-basketball/sports, etc. I was somewhat skeptical when I first purchased this little invention, but I am truly impressed. It forces you into better form and grip. As an aging recreational basketball player, I've realized that I have to shoot better to be more effective. When I was younger, I used to just drive and score. Even in high school, I was the king of the "AND 1." Now that I'm getting older, I need to be able to rely not only on my quickeness, or strength, but a reliable jumpshot. I can't blow by, or overpower these guys like I used to, so this is a super tool. The first time I used it, there was a very noticeable difference, even during my warmups. During the game, I was almost lights out. I shot 50-65% from 3pt range my first 3 sessions with it, and around 80% everywhere else, BEFORE fatigue set in. I've never been the greatest shooter, just average when I had lots of time to practice, but this improves my shot and gives me more confidence. The ability to shoot reliably gives you many options. I feel as if I've really found the next best thing. I recommend this product to high school kids who need the shooting edge, college guys in rec leagues and varsity, middle aged ball players like myself, and anyone who needs that confidence that shooting gives. The only con that I can think of, are the somewhat flimsy rings that actually wrap around your fingers. While they do make it easy to put them on, I can see these things tearing up quite frequently. I will buy as many as I need, and I understand that this product isn't supposed to last a lifetime, but I would like to see this company at least make that change-those finger holes are weak. If I could, I would have only taken off a 1/2 star for that. Otherwise, GREAT product. See you boys on the courts!!!
on October 19, 2015
Great tool to help shoot the ball!
on December 31, 2015
Husband was coaching basketball and these helped the kids.
on May 30, 2011
It works & improve my free throw & shooting from mid or long range!!! just get used to it & it will get numb your fingers but after u used too it will never happen anymore,
on December 20, 2014
Great tool. I have been using this for about 2 years and it has helped my form and improved my results
on December 4, 2012
I bought this on a whim for my girls who play basketball. I was concerned it might be too big for them (11 and 13 yr old) They play CYO, AAU, Rec. and now Modified. Great ball players but trouble getting shots to drop, always sooo close. Well after wearing these to practice with we noticed a difference on their free throws right away and now are sinking more and more shots. It is soft, strechable material that I can wear, my husband can use as well as the girls. THey leave it on during practice and one even plays games with it on. Just helps with muscle memory of the fingers for the proper shot alignment. I would definately recommend this product!