Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Unique Sports Ball Doctor Leak And Flat Fix-Repair Kit
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Seals leaks and punctures in most valve inflatable balls without a bladder
- One syringe is enough for one average size ball (standard basketball, volleyball, football, etc) with minor leaks
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Ball Doctor Leak and Flat Fix-Repair Kit by Unique Sports Products helps fix sports balls with leaks and punctures. Works on most valve inflatable balls without a bladder. One syringe is enough for one average size ball (standard basketball, volleyball, football, etc) with minor leaks. Instructions: 1. Insert the syringe tip into the ball valve and depress the plunger. 2. Pump up the ball with air and bounce vigorously for several minutes. *Note: Does not repair a broken valve.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3 x 1 x 1 inches; 2.4 Ounces
- Date First Available : February 21, 2012
- Manufacturer : Unique Sports
- ASIN : B007BQG5Z0
Best Sellers Rank:
#60,710 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #110 in Inflation Devices & Accessories
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Decided to try it again and it worked as advertised as far as filling the volleyball with fluid. Now hoping it fixes the problem. Will update again after a few days.
BTW this package is a SINGLE USAGE. You use the entire tube to repair one ball. This wasn't obvious to me when I was buying it.
Top reviews from other countries
The only down side is that it can be used on only one ball but it does appear to keep working.