Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New album by Garth Brooks Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 28, 2016
These are so awesome and so easy to use! Got these for my sister's baby shower and used with vases, pearls, and candles and got so many compliments! I filled them up in gallon zip lock baggies the day before I was going to use them so they were all full and ready to go. If you're doing lots of these I recommend using a cooler, it gets heavy. Also, make sure you get baggies that will seal tight and water can't run out (the zip lock kind not the kind with the little zipper that slides at the top). These were super easy to put together, it takes a little time, but I'd never done these before and was surprised how easy it was to do and how great it looked! If you are going for the floating beads look, get a spoon and spoon in some water beads, and then just keep layering water beads and different colored pearl beads and you'll get the floating look. Then top it off with a little water where you can slightly see a few clear beads poking at the top (too much water could cause your colored beads to sink) and then just place a candle on top...will look great!!!
review image review image review image
44 comments| 82 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 2, 2015
I was kinda iffy about the water pearls and how well they would actually work. But I was completely blown away with how amazing they are! I tested out a tsp of the beads to make sure they actually worked and within a couple hours they were hydrated. So I added some teal pearls(see picture)to see if the water beads would make them look like they were floating and it DID!! I'm a true believer and I'm pretty sure I'll be using these water beads for any occasion!
review image review image
11 comment| 98 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 21, 2016
These are very effective when used with the transparent water gels. I had a lot of fun making a display in a large apothecary jar and people are fascinated when they look and realize that the pearls are magically floating. Lots of fun.
on March 27, 2015
These gel beads are great for flower arranging or floating candles and various things. It is so easy to create a theme for holidays, etc.
on January 4, 2016
These are so cool! We used them to float the pearls in similar vases with the candles and it came out great! The pearls were hard to decide on how many to buy and we bought WAY too many but they are great!
on September 29, 2016
It was the best decision I could make to make some table decorations. Excellent result. I recommend them
on September 15, 2015
These are necessary to complete the vase decorations with the "floating" pearls. They plumped up within the directed time and lasted several days. I purchased extra to use for everyday decorations.
on January 31, 2017
really easy.. and simple instructions to use and worked perfectly
on November 17, 2016
Gave these to a friend as a gift. She loves to decorate and loved these pearls.
on December 12, 2016
This company has been FANTASTIC to work with!! Great/interesting product - does exactly what it describes. BUT make sure you have a plan for the gels, especially if you are doing a lot of vases - luckily I found someone who manages outdoor flower pots/arrangements and she will be able to use them for those items.