Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New album by morrisey Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 8, 2016
This product looks so good in my bedroom!!!
However, I consider that the product can be improved in several details. Suggestions:
1. I think the alarm sound of the alarm clock could be changed by a selection of sounds topics (minimum 5) of the film "Star Wars".
2. The lighting time to set the alarm time and the time could be extended from 5 to 10 seconds.
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on December 29, 2016
Easy to use and adorable. We got this Stormtrooper alarm clock for our seven-year-old son. It is very easy to set up, unlike many alarm clocks. It has a digital screen which is not lit up at night but it lights up easily if you push down on the Stormtrooper's helmet. When the alarm goes off it makes a beeping noise which increases in speed until it eventually turns off on its own. If you want to turn it off sooner you simply push on the helmet and it stops. I think this is a great alarm clock for kids.
on February 7, 2017
Well, we have already the Darth Vader version, so going for the storm trooper was our next step. The clock is of good size and has alarm that you can snooze by pressing the head. It has a lighted display that you activates again by pressing the head. It uses batteries, you can move the arms and legs. Its a really good item for any in love with star wars
on January 3, 2017
Very cute, bought for my son since he is a huge star wars fan. Not sure how lung it would work if you actually used it as an alarm clock and not just as a novelty item. Also I knew it did not make any different noises for the alarm itself but that was the very first comment my son made was" this would be so much cooler if it made star wars alarm sounds" :(
on February 14, 2016
Purchased this as a gag gift for a friend of mine that already has everything, and he absolutely loved it. Arrived on time and exactly as described, the Lego Storm Trooper actually became the hit of the birthday party! It's built well and is extremely durable, I'll be purchasing another one for my nephew very soon.
2 helpful votes
on May 4, 2017
Just what i needed to get my 5yo learning how to wake up and get himself ready for school. Easy to operate. I really like the light up feature. I wish there was a way to have the light on all the time, dimmable? Also wish there was a choice for alarm sounds. Its starts with a slow beep and after of few seconds of the alarm goin off the beep gets faster. There is an on/off switch but no way to set the alarm go off at scheduled time nightly without using switch daily.
on August 19, 2016
bought for my 6-year-old son. He is quite happy with it. The digital display will light up when you push the stormtroopers head, but that's about all. I wish it had a radio/music function. It only has an alarm. The display is large enough and clear for him to read. Has been moderately successful on keeping him in bed until at least 6:30am...
on April 3, 2017
Absolutely adorable, and a really good size for a bedside table. (I must admit that I have not taken it out of the box and used it as it is a birthday present for one of my daughter's classmates. But it looks really impressive in both its size and style as a boy's birthday gift!)
on January 15, 2016
My son loves this Alarm clock, however, I am not such a huge fan of the fact that it can't be left on every day so if he doesn't remember to turn it on, his alarm doesn't go off. So that has added another item to the long list of things I have to do every night. I would appreciate it if it could be left on so that we didn't have to do it every night.
on January 3, 2017
My 11-year-old daughter loves Legos and she loves Star Wars, so this alarm clock was a win.
The clock comes with batteries and is a little larger than I expected it would be. It is simple enough for an 11-year-old to use. Both practical and fun. So far it has worked fabulously.