Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on February 13, 2015
Bought this for my coworker. She loved it!
It wasn't as small as I thought. In comparison to to my magic bullet with it sitting down, it's still bigger than my magic bullet base.
review image
0Comment| 39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 8, 2016
This product looks so good in my bedroom!!!
However, I consider that the product can be improved in several details. Suggestions:
1. I think the alarm sound of the alarm clock could be changed by a selection of sounds topics (minimum 5) of the film "Star Wars".
2. The lighting time to set the alarm time and the time could be extended from 5 to 10 seconds.
on December 29, 2016
Easy to use and adorable. We got this Stormtrooper alarm clock for our seven-year-old son. It is very easy to set up, unlike many alarm clocks. It has a digital screen which is not lit up at night but it lights up easily if you push down on the Stormtrooper's helmet. When the alarm goes off it makes a beeping noise which increases in speed until it eventually turns off on its own. If you want to turn it off sooner you simply push on the helmet and it stops. I think this is a great alarm clock for kids.
on February 7, 2017
Well, we have already the Darth Vader version, so going for the storm trooper was our next step. The clock is of good size and has alarm that you can snooze by pressing the head. It has a lighted display that you activates again by pressing the head. It uses batteries, you can move the arms and legs. Its a really good item for any in love with star wars
on December 29, 2017
My nephew loved this and wanted to use it Christmas night in his room. I would say this is best as a fun novelty item. He is 6 and is not likely to actually use an alarm clock at his age. Seems well made and the arms and legs are movable. The screen lights up when you press down on the head. Altogether a fun item and a great introduction into using an alarm clock!
on January 30, 2017
Coolest clock ever. My 3-yr-old son LOVES it! He was having a hard time getting up for preschool, so we got him this clock. The first day we put it in his room, he got up right when the alarm sounded. And he was so proud of himself knowing how to turn it off like a "big boy." It is easy to use and read. Great purchase!
on December 27, 2017
I would have given it 5 stars if there was a power cord with the ability to leave the light on at all times so you can see the time in the dark. Even if it wastes batteries I would have liked the light to be on throughout the night. The light only comes on when you push down the top and stays on 5 seconds. Bummer!
on January 17, 2018
I was never too keen on buying this and after the boy opened it for Christmas I was reassured of my gut. No power adapter which is really odd in my opinion. The display is ok but the alarm is not very loud.
on January 17, 2014
I bought this for my older brother who is a die-hard Star Wars fan. This meant that it went to my nephew (a young Star Wars fan...)

Right now, if you're still in debate...

It's smaller than I imagined, but it does function like a real LEGO man. This means, this clock can stand or sit. (It's sits on the night-stand by my nephew's bed.) It keeps good time once you get the batteries in, but it will not go off with the Star Wars theme or blasters...

This may be your only disappointment!
on February 14, 2016
Purchased this as a gag gift for a friend of mine that already has everything, and he absolutely loved it. Arrived on time and exactly as described, the Lego Storm Trooper actually became the hit of the birthday party! It's built well and is extremely durable, I'll be purchasing another one for my nephew very soon.