Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 12 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 14 reviews
on September 18, 2014
Cute but a little big for me, but I wanted something for vacation I didn't have to worry about losing. It keeps time well, is attractive and easy to wear, even came with extra battery-nice touch. Only problem was the little knob that changes the time fell off, luckily I found it and screwed it back on, hope it stays. But for the price and the quick delivery (only took a few days) it is well worth the money!
on July 1, 2013
This rubber watch looks fine on the photo, but the copper color metal is very, very, shiny and sparkly. If you are looking for a subtlety, this is not it. It's more like the ones sold in Las Vegas strip. I bought a white one, and looks and feels like a 5 dollar watch. It also came straight from China, and caught me off guard to receive an envelope from overseas.
on February 3, 2014
I have the black one, and got this white one for my one younger sister, because she loved my watch. These watches a great. The shipping didn't take long. If your looking for a nice, and decent watch, that doesn't have a HUGE price tag, I definitely recommend these watches.
on September 26, 2015
Broke within an hour of having it! I love the look and was disappointed that it broke so quickly.
on May 22, 2014
Love Geneva watches. Have them in a number of colors. They are hypoallergenic and you don't have to worry when they get wet when you wash your hands.
on June 7, 2015
Very good product excellent quality
on September 28, 2013
One of the best watches i brought online and last long too will recommend persons to get one its PRETTY and can go with anything you are wearing.
on April 17, 2015
Battery was dead when it arrived
on January 1, 2014
Its ok for a man.. But the same watch in pink color they are giving in 1/3 of its price...
on August 3, 2013
I bought these watches as a graduation gift to a teenage relative. It's beautiful. I think I will buy again.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.