Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now STL18_GNO

on December 16, 2014
Very nice watch and for the price, I would recommend. It took a few weeks for delivery, which was expected.

Pro's:
flexible and soft silicone straps/bands (so very comfortable for smaller or larger wrists)
has a functional ticking second hand
inexpensive affordable (and get tons of complements!!)

Con's:
the second hand ticks loudly. somewhat distracting if you are- say, taking an exam or in a really quiet room.
the knobs/dials on the sides seem to snag on things such as loose fabric- so be aware.
mis-matching metals: the buckle where the watch is adjusted or attached is silver instead of the rose gold color like the metal on the face.
none of the small circular dials on the face are functional

Overall, I am happy with my purchase.
7 people found this helpful
on March 29, 2016
I ordered this in a time crunch because the watch I had unexpectedly broke. I have Amazon Prime so it came quickly and I must say this is a beautiful watch! I wasn't expecting much at the price point this is at but I was pleasantly surprised. It works exactly as it's supposed to and I have not had any issues with the rose gold or the white finish scratching off of the watch and I bang this watch up pretty often. It's been about a month and it's working perfectly. The only issue I had was one time the clock hands stopped because somehow the dial to control them had been pulled up, but like I said, I bang this up pretty often. No big deal, I just adjusted the time and pushed in the dial and it was back to normal. Seriously, this watch is great. It's cute, it works, and for the price- you can't go wrong.
One person found this helpful
on October 21, 2016
the color is nice but for being called gold it should have being a shade darker it is leaning a little towers yellow , but still I like it , price design and color good ,
about quality too soon to tell the real test will come at 10 to 11 months when
it's being washed 7 to 8 times, a medium price bed sheet set like this one should stand up and hold up for at least
22 to 32 months in order to be called good quality
on July 24, 2017
I purchased this watch for my 12 year old. It looks nice, but you can tell it's not the best quality up close. It arrived with a dead battery for starters. I didn't expect much, but being able to set the date would have been nice. And when you pull out the knob, the whole face moves. Hopefully it keeps time for at least a year; or until Christmas.
on March 18, 2014
I ordered this white Geneva ceramic style watch, and to my surprise the box contained a white wrap around leather watch with adjustable snap closure! It's very antique or retro if you prefer to call it. My daughter saw it, loved it, and I gave it to her. I couldn't give a 5 star review to an item I didn't receive. I might have been asked if a substitute could be sent and agreed, but in the end my girl was happy with it, and it is a nice looking watch for her, but my collection already contains a similar watch from another jeweler.
on January 15, 2014
Great watch for the price. Does EXACTLY what is should, it....TELLS TIME! But in all seriousness, good battery life, i can wash my hands with it on and its still good to go, and I've dinged it around and its still tickin', so that enough for a 5 star review from me!
5 people found this helpful
on May 29, 2017
Already reviewed this.

Threw away because it did not work right from the start.
Paid really cheap price for really cheap watch
SEJ
on June 27, 2014
I am perfectly satisfied with this wristwatch. I bought it for my nursing preceptorship at the hospital. The silicone band is easy to clean with disinfectant wipes. The face is easy to read and it looks classy, like similar watches from Target. The rose gold around the face has started to tarnish, but that is to be expected from something that is at such an affordable price. I would reccommend this watch for anyone who needs an inexpensive, functional, cute watch.
2 people found this helpful
on June 24, 2016
I love this watch đź’•
review image
3 people found this helpful
on March 7, 2018
Wore it twice and broke...
The face glass came off...