Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by us the duo Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop now HTL17_gno

on December 16, 2014
Very nice watch and for the price, I would recommend. It took a few weeks for delivery, which was expected.

Pro's:
flexible and soft silicone straps/bands (so very comfortable for smaller or larger wrists)
has a functional ticking second hand
inexpensive affordable (and get tons of complements!!)

Con's:
the second hand ticks loudly. somewhat distracting if you are- say, taking an exam or in a really quiet room.
the knobs/dials on the sides seem to snag on things such as loose fabric- so be aware.
mis-matching metals: the buckle where the watch is adjusted or attached is silver instead of the rose gold color like the metal on the face.
none of the small circular dials on the face are functional

Overall, I am happy with my purchase.
on September 23, 2016
This is really good deal for this type of watch, however, I have bought a few different ones on Amazon and whenever I skimp out and buy the cheap ones they seem to end up breaking very easily. I had the battery not working when this one arrived to me which was a bummer. I had tried to mess with it to get the clock to start again and then I had thought it wasn't broken because it started to work again for a bit. Shortly after I noticed that the time was wrong and it had only stopped an hour or two after I tried to reset the time. Thankfully I had my phone on me so I could see that it wasn't the right time otherwise I would have been late!
on March 29, 2016
I ordered this in a time crunch because the watch I had unexpectedly broke. I have Amazon Prime so it came quickly and I must say this is a beautiful watch! I wasn't expecting much at the price point this is at but I was pleasantly surprised. It works exactly as it's supposed to and I have not had any issues with the rose gold or the white finish scratching off of the watch and I bang this watch up pretty often. It's been about a month and it's working perfectly. The only issue I had was one time the clock hands stopped because somehow the dial to control them had been pulled up, but like I said, I bang this up pretty often. No big deal, I just adjusted the time and pushed in the dial and it was back to normal. Seriously, this watch is great. It's cute, it works, and for the price- you can't go wrong.
on July 24, 2017
I purchased this watch for my 12 year old. It looks nice, but you can tell it's not the best quality up close. It arrived with a dead battery for starters. I didn't expect much, but being able to set the date would have been nice. And when you pull out the knob, the whole face moves. Hopefully it keeps time for at least a year; or until Christmas.
on May 29, 2017
Already reviewed this.

Threw away because it did not work right from the start.
Paid really cheap price for really cheap watch
SEJ
on July 16, 2013
White paint in face peels off easily... The band is very cheap. Also the other second hands are not functional.
on January 15, 2014
Great watch for the price. Does EXACTLY what is should, it....TELLS TIME! But in all seriousness, good battery life, i can wash my hands with it on and its still good to go, and I've dinged it around and its still tickin', so that enough for a 5 star review from me!
on April 6, 2017
The color white change in a few days. It went beige and the metal peels. Look beatifull at first
on June 27, 2014
I am perfectly satisfied with this wristwatch. I bought it for my nursing preceptorship at the hospital. The silicone band is easy to clean with disinfectant wipes. The face is easy to read and it looks classy, like similar watches from Target. The rose gold around the face has started to tarnish, but that is to be expected from something that is at such an affordable price. I would reccommend this watch for anyone who needs an inexpensive, functional, cute watch.
on October 21, 2016
the color is nice but for being called gold it should have being a shade darker it is leaning a little towers yellow , but still I like it , price design and color good ,
about quality too soon to tell the real test will come at 10 to 11 months when
it's being washed 7 to 8 times, a medium price bed sheet set like this one should stand up and hold up for at least
22 to 32 months in order to be called good quality