Workplace Solutions Best Kids' Books of the Year Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 12DoD - Beauty Gifts for Him hgg16 Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services hf16 hf16 hf16  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Outdoor Gift Ideas on Amazon

Showing 1-10 of 175 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on December 16, 2014
Very nice watch and for the price, I would recommend. It took a few weeks for delivery, which was expected.

Pro's:
flexible and soft silicone straps/bands (so very comfortable for smaller or larger wrists)
has a functional ticking second hand
inexpensive affordable (and get tons of complements!!)

Con's:
the second hand ticks loudly. somewhat distracting if you are- say, taking an exam or in a really quiet room.
the knobs/dials on the sides seem to snag on things such as loose fabric- so be aware.
mis-matching metals: the buckle where the watch is adjusted or attached is silver instead of the rose gold color like the metal on the face.
none of the small circular dials on the face are functional

Overall, I am happy with my purchase.
on July 16, 2013
White paint in face peels off easily... The band is very cheap. Also the other second hands are not functional.
on September 23, 2016
This is really good deal for this type of watch, however, I have bought a few different ones on Amazon and whenever I skimp out and buy the cheap ones they seem to end up breaking very easily. I had the battery not working when this one arrived to me which was a bummer. I had tried to mess with it to get the clock to start again and then I had thought it wasn't broken because it started to work again for a bit. Shortly after I noticed that the time was wrong and it had only stopped an hour or two after I tried to reset the time. Thankfully I had my phone on me so I could see that it wasn't the right time otherwise I would have been late!
on January 15, 2014
Great watch for the price. Does EXACTLY what is should, it....TELLS TIME! But in all seriousness, good battery life, i can wash my hands with it on and its still good to go, and I've dinged it around and its still tickin', so that enough for a 5 star review from me!
on March 29, 2016
I ordered this in a time crunch because the watch I had unexpectedly broke. I have Amazon Prime so it came quickly and I must say this is a beautiful watch! I wasn't expecting much at the price point this is at but I was pleasantly surprised. It works exactly as it's supposed to and I have not had any issues with the rose gold or the white finish scratching off of the watch and I bang this watch up pretty often. It's been about a month and it's working perfectly. The only issue I had was one time the clock hands stopped because somehow the dial to control them had been pulled up, but like I said, I bang this up pretty often. No big deal, I just adjusted the time and pushed in the dial and it was back to normal. Seriously, this watch is great. It's cute, it works, and for the price- you can't go wrong.
on May 20, 2013
I was pleasantly surprised when I got the watch. Very nice and I like to rose gold trim on it - different. Very comfy fit too.
on October 25, 2013
Beautiful watch that I get a ton of compliments on! Plus it came extremely fast in the mail. I'd recommend it to anyone, I love watches that look expensive but don't break the bank! This one is it!
on October 21, 2016
the color is nice but for being called gold it should have being a shade darker it is leaning a little towers yellow , but still I like it , price design and color good ,
about quality too soon to tell the real test will come at 10 to 11 months when
it's being washed 7 to 8 times, a medium price bed sheet set like this one should stand up and hold up for at least
22 to 32 months in order to be called good quality
on February 25, 2016
So awesome for the price!!!
review image review image
on July 18, 2016
This watch works and was a good price. I just don't like the way it sticks to your arm. I've only worn it one time and haven't worn it since. Probably won't. I just don't like the way it feels on my arm.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.