Unisexall Unisex Pants for Girl Yoga - Cotton Hand Paint
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% Cotton
- Ship direct from UnisexAll® Asia Manufacturer.
- Material : 100% Cotton
- Random Color on Hand Painted Clothing (Flower Painting)
- for Whole sale please contact seller We can OEM for You
- High Quality and Best selling Product, Ship with tracking Number
|New season, new styles. Exclusively for Prime members.|
Paris Sunday Dress $49.50
Essentialist Blouse $32.95
Ella Moon Top $39.50
Lark & Ro Top $39.50
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
- Ship direct from UnisexAll® Asia Manufacturer. - Material : 100% Cotton - for Whole sale please contact seller We can OEM for You - High Quality and Best selling Product - Washing & Care Instructions for Cotton 1. Washing all cotton by hand is, of course, preferable. This isn't really an option for most busy people, but the first step is hand washing. This way you can keep quality and color of pants long lasting. Please wash separately! An item will lose color for at least the first several washings. If there is any doubt, wash separately or only with like colors at least the first few times. Note : whether any color bleeds into the wash water. Even trace amounts of dye in the water can transfer to other fabrics, particularly white and light colored nylon. Wash your cotton pants by washing machine with the setting of “Normal wash or Permanent press/Wrinkle resistant”. Please wash separately! An item will lose color for at least the first several washings. If there is any doubt, wash separately or only with like colors at least the first few times. 2. Wash in cold water. Whether it is in a machine or by hand, always washes cotton in cold water 3. Never wring, twist, or bunch up cotton. Shake it out gently and smooth out the wrinkles with your hands. 4. Hang your cotton pants on a non-metal hanger to dry. Wire hangers will most likely leave rust spots on your garment. If it could lose its shape, you can dry it flat. It will dry best on a drying rack this way rather than on a towel if you have one. 5. In fact, our cotton pants are no need to iron if you never wring and hang to dry. In case, you would like to iron, Use medium heat. 6.To reduce any colour running and shrink in cotton & Rayon garments, soak separately over night in one tablespoon of salt and/or brown vinegar dissolved in hot water and then added to a basin of luke warm water.