Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 23 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 44 reviews
on April 1, 2017
V very hopeful
on July 3, 2016
Does not work
on February 23, 2017
I don't like to take medicine if I can help it so these Natural Nights sleeping aids fit my lifestyle. I use them if necessary and they work within 30 min. to an hour.
on January 30, 2016
Only sleep-aid that helps me fall asleep and not have a "sleeping-pill hangover" the following day.
on March 16, 2016
These work great! I've used them in the past, but have had trouble finding them in stores. They make me just drowsy enough to want to go to sleep, and I don't feel foggy or drugged in the morning.
on December 1, 2016
A good night's sleep, naturally! Break tablet in half if 4 mg of Melatonin is too much.
on April 30, 2016
Looking for a product that won't have me groggy in the morning. This one comes close.
on November 27, 2016
Works great! No hangover
on September 8, 2016
cant find in stores. cant sleep without it
on June 1, 2016
I really miss the sleep strips. These just do not work the same.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.