Unitary Brand Black Metal Steel Art Dining Room Flush Mount Ceiling light with 8 E26 Bulb Sockets 480W Painted Finish
- High quality,2 years guarantee. Installation type:Hardwired.
- Product Dimensions:43.3x22.8x4.7 inches. It's the perfect light fixture to install in kitchen,dining room,living room,porch and more.
- Voltage:120V for North America.Max. Power:480W Bulbs not included. Feature: If use edison bulbs, incandescent bulbs or dimmable LED bulbs, this fixture is dimmable.
- Materials:metal. Color:black. Style:traditional,antique,rustic.
- If you want to have more lightings to choose,please click our brand name"Unitary "which is under the title.Welcome to you!Thank you!
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
This item is a 8 E26 bulb sockets semi flush mount light. It is suited to install in dining room, kitchen, living room, bedroom, foyer or porch, but this only be a recommendation.
- Color: Black
- Material: Iron
- Finish: Painted
- Sockets: 8 E26 bulb sockets (bulbs not included).
- Power: The power of one bulb socket is 60W. Total power is 8*60W=480W.
- Voltage: 120V
- Applicable Bulb Type: Edison bulbs, incandescent bulbs, CFLs and LED bulbs. we recommend LED bulbs, save energy and life is long.
- Feature: If use edison bulbs, incandescent bulbs or dimmable LED bulbs, this fixture is dimmable.
This item can be used in dining room, kitchen, living room, bedroom, foyer or porch.
Style is antique, vintage, rustic.
- Fix the metal round bracket to the ceiling.
- Assemble 8 arms according to the position number which was pasted on the bulb sockets.
- Connect wires of 8 arms to main wire by wire connector or insulated rubber tape. Black wire is live wire, white wire is null wire.
- Connect main wire to ceiling wire, live wire and live wire, null wire and null wire.
- Fix whole fixture to that metal round bracket.
Please notice the copper sheet in the socket. If there is one of sockets doesn't work, please cut the power off, then pry up that copper sheet, let it can touch the bottom of bulb.
Cut the power off firstly!