|Item Weight||4.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||7.9 x 0.8 x 1.2 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||A5703X|
|OEM Part Number||8972240110|
Heated Universal A5703X 234-4063 AFS75 Oxygen Sensor Upstream or Downstream for 2000-2003 Chevrolet Corvette Isuzu Express 1500 2500 3500 GMC Sierra Savana 1500 2500 3500
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- One Year Warranty-HASSLE FREE Service and Technical Support
- COMPATIBLE WITH OEM: 15703 21006 234-4063 AFS75
- Please check the plug/position/wire length and use the year/make/model drop down bar to confirm the compatibility before purchase.
- Features double protection layer, aluminum oxide trap layer, PTFE filter and stainless steel housing
- The metal shroud doesnot look as shiny as other Oxygen Sensors. Because it is made of SUS310 high temperature resistant material. And every single item is heated at 1562℉. The high temperature also mskes it stands wear and tear.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare with similar items
Bosch 15703 Oxygen Sensor, OE Type Fitment
ACDelco AFS105 GM Original Equipment Heated Oxygen Sensor
ABIGAIL A13026X Heated Oxygen Sensor compare to Bosch 13026 Acdelco AFS138 213-1325 Upstream for Chevrolet Silverado 1500 2500 Suburban 1500 Tahoe GMC Sierra 1500 2500 Yukon
ACDelco 213-1325 Professional Heated Oxygen Sensor
THEBIGDEALS AFS123 O2 Oxygen Sensor For Buick Chevrolet GMC Pontiac Oldsmobile( Replaces# ACDelco AFS123 213-1574 213-3533 )
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Auto Parts Outlets||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Auto Parts Outlets||Amazon.com||Auto Parts Depot|
|Item Dimensions||0.79 x 7.87 x 1.18 in||—||2 x 7.6 x 2.3 in||0.79 x 7.87 x 1.18 in||2.3 x 7 x 2.1 in||2.17 x 5.91 x 1.97 in|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
IMPORTANT NOTICE! ! !
Please check the plug & fitment notes & description for accurate information. The filter system may not be 100% accurate or up to date.
Brand New Oxygen sensor
Direct Plug-In Replacement
Length (Sensor to Lead): 15.75inch (400 mm)
1x Oxygen Sensor
Professional and Fast Service
We have confidence in making you have a happy online-shipping experience.
Why choose A ABIGAIL Oxygen Sensor ?
A ABIGAIL Oxygen Sensors that made of SUS310 high temperature resistant material are heated at 1562℉(850℃) . It makes the oxygen sensors stand wear and tear. A ABIGAIL Sensors is designed to perfectly maintain an engine's ideal operating temperature.
An important property of the zirconia element is that it can contuct oxygen ions above a temperature of about 350℃. When the sensor is fitted, the outside of the zirconia element is exposed to the exhaust gas and the inside is in connected with air. Both sides of the element are coated with a thin layer of platinum that act as electrodes and cary the sendors' signal(volatge) from the zirconia element to the lead wire. At operating temperature, oxygen ions are able to pass through the element and deposit a charge on the platinum electrode thus generating the voltage signal.
A New Oxygen Sensor Impacts Your Vehicle !
- Helping ensure your engine being constantly monitored and operating efficiently, while maximizing performance.
- Saving the fuel and cost by regulate air-fuel mixture by checking the oxygen content in a vehicle’s exhaust converter.
- Maintaining complete combustion to reduce chemical compounds including greenhouse gases, carbon monoxide and excess hydrocarbons.
- Be responsible for removing the harmful emissions from your vehicle’s exhaust and prevent premature failure of the catalytic.
Please be attention:
Some Oxygen Sensors may fit the same vehicles, but the plugs are different.
- The interior of the plugs are different.
- Male and Female plugs are different.
- The plugs of Air Fuel Ratio Oxygen Sensor and Heated Oxygen Sensor are different.