70W Universal AC Power Suply Adapter Charger for Gateway Laptop
|Price:||$12.88 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Switchable Voltage Options: DC15V / DC16V / DC18V or 18.5V / DC19V or 19.5V / DC20V / DC22V / DC24V
- 9 tips Tip 1 - 6.4mm x 4.4mm (Sony) Tip 2 - 6.3mm x 3.0mm (Toshiba) Tip 3 - 4.8mm x 1.7mm (hp/compaq) Tip 4 - 5.5mm x 2.5mm (IBM) Tip 5 - 5.5mm x 3.0mm (Samsung) Tip 6 - Dell PA-6 model (Dell) Tip 7 - 5.5mm x 2.5mm (Gateway/Toshiba) Tip 8 - 5.5mm x 1.5mm
- Power Max: 70 W
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Also Shopped For
DC Connector: 9 tips
Tip 1 - 6.4mm x 4.4mm (Sony)
Tip 2 - 6.3mm x 3.0mm (Toshiba)
Tip 3 - 4.8mm x 1.7mm (hp/compaq)
Tip 4 - 5.5mm x 2.5mm (IBM)
Tip 5 - 5.5mm x 3.0mm (Samsung)
Tip 6 - Dell PA-6 model (Dell)
Tip 7 - 5.5mm x 2.5mm (Gateway/Toshiba)
Tip 8 - 5.5mm x 1.5mm (Acer)
Tip 9 (with the adapter) - 5.5mm x 2.1mm (Acer)
1. Please make sure the output voltage your device uses is within 15v to 24v. You can find the output voltage on your laptop or the original ac adaptor that comes with your device.
2. Find the correct connector by trying to plug it in the device. We recommend plugging the connector in the device before it is plugged into the AC Adapter.
3. Select the correct voltage (determined by your laptop) just by simply moving the voltage switch button with your finger.
Item Includes: AC Adapter, plug-in connectors and Power Cord.
Brand New Replacement Product, works as genuine parts, 100% OEM Compatible!!
Overload & short circuit protection!
Top Customer Reviews
I usually ALWAYS read the reviews before I buy anything. BUT....... my teenage son was hounding me to hurry up and buy him a replacement charger for his laptop becasue his got "misplaced", so I rushed and got on Amazon and bought this one. I did read the reviews the day after I purchased this, but it was too late then.
However, having said all of this, IF you're desperate and you need a charger, it will (hopefully) work a few times before it konks out on you.
I do like that it comes with all the adapters. I don't know if I'll ever have a use for them but I like that I have them.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This thing worked really well for the first 2 days, and then it all of a sudden stopped working. Do not recommend.Published 21 months ago by Alli Crumb
Did not work.. I figure it wasn't worth the hassle to try n get my money back... I took my loss and moved onPublished on August 21, 2014 by Vincent rawlins