Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Universal Audio Apollo Twin MKII Duo (APLTWDII)
- Desktop 2x6 Thunderbolt audio interface for Mac and Windows with world-class 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion, uncompromising analog design, superior components, and premium build quality
- Real-time UAD processing for tracking through vintage compressor, EQs, tape machines, mic preamps, and guitar amp plug-ins with near-zero (sub-2ms) latency*
- 2 premium mic/line preamps; 2 line outputs; front-panel Hi-Z instrument input and headphone output, 2 digitally controlled analog monitor outputs, 8 channels of digital input via Optical connection. Apollo Thunderbolt System Requirements MAC- Apple Mac computer with available Thunderbolt port.macOS 10.11 El Capitan, 10.12 Sierra, 10.13 High Sierra, or 10.14 Mojave. WINDOWS- PC computer with built-in Thunderbolt 3 port. Windows 10 Fall Creators Update (64-Bit Edition). Qualified Thunderbolt 3 to Thunderbolt 2 adapter (sold separately)
- Real-time analog Classics UAD- plug-in bundle: Legacy versions of the LA-2A, 1176LN, Pultec EQP-1A, plus Softube Amp Room Essentials, Raw Distortion, 610-B Tube Preamp & EQ, and more
- Console 2.0 software features channel strip presets, drag & drop functionality, dynamically resizable Windows, Runs UAD powered plug-ins via VST, RTAS, & AAX 64 in all major DAWs
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Universal Audio Apollo Twin MKII
Next-Generation Desktop Record-Making Machine for Mac and Windows
Apollo Twin MkII Is Born To Make Records
Apollo Twin MkII Duo and Quad are hugely popular professional desktop recording interfaces for Mac and Windows that deliver enhanced audio conversion with the tone, feel, and flow of analog recording. Built upon UA’s 60-year heritage of audio craftsmanship, Apollo Twin MkII interfaces features two Unison-enabled mic preamps, next-generation A/D and D/A conversion, and the Realtime Analog Classic plug-in bundle, allowing you to track in real time with near zero latency.
Better yet, all Thunderbolt equipped Apollo and Arrow users can download LUNA Recording System for FREE! LUNA Recording System includes the LUNA Application, LUNA Instruments, and LUNA Extensions, and transforms Thunderbolt-equipped Apollo and Arrow interfaces into a full-featured music creation, recording, and analog-style production system for modern Macs running macOS Mojave or Catalina, giving users the most natural, inspiring, analog-sounding music production environment available.
Apollo Twin MkII Features
Record with pro quality Apollo A/D and D/A conversion — as heard on hundreds of hit records.
Mix with UAD plug-ins like the included Teletronix LA-2A and 1176 compressors, Pultec EQs, and 610-B Preamp.
Cascade up to 4 Apollo interfaces and 6 UAD-2 devices over Thunderbolt, adding DSP and I/O as your studio grows.
Track with near-zero latency through preamp emulations from Neve, API, Manley and more using Unison technology.
LUNA Recording System
LUNA transforms Apollo and Arrow interfaces into the most inspiring and fully‑integrated Mac‑based recording systems on the planet. LUNA gives Apollo owners the fastest recording environment for music production, editing, and mixing. In addition to seamless hardware‑software integration with Thunderbolt‑equipped* Apollo and Arrow interfaces, LUNA captures audio through DSP‑powered UAD plug‑ins with no discernible latency, as well as offering new Accelerated Realtime MonitoringTM — which provides analog‑style tracking and overdubbing workflows using Apollo’s onboard DSP acceleration.
Key LUNA features include LUNA Extensions and LUNA Instruments. Far beyond plug-ins, LUNA Extensions are built into the fabric of LUNA's mixer, giving you authentic analog sounds without having to manage multiple plug-in windows. LUNA Instruments are designed to fuel your Inspiration by bringing UA's expertise in modeling, sampling, and synthesis to software instruments, creating a new level of realism.
Desktop 2 x 6 Thunderbolt Audio Interface w/ Realtime UAD-2 QUAD, DUO, or SOLO Core Processing for Mac and Windows.
The New Apollo Twin is a Next-Generation Desktop Record-Making Machine with LUNA Recording System integration — for Mac and Windows.
Apollo Twin MkII is a ground-up redesign of the world’s most popular professional desktop recording interface — delivering enhanced audio conversion with the tone, feel, and flow of analog recording. This 2x6 Thunderbolt audio interface for Mac and Windows features onboard UAD-2 QUAD Core processing, Unison™ technology, next-generation A/D and D/A conversion, and full LUNA Recording System integration (Mac).