Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Universal Audio Apollo Twin MKII SOLO" and save 18% off the $699.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Musical Instruments Accidental Protection Planfrom Warrantech
- Includes Parts and Labor for Covered Repairs plus Accidental Damages Caused by Drops and Spills
- 5 Business Day Depot Service Repair Guarantee (When Received in Depot Center, Subject to Replacement Parts Availability)
- Plan Delivered by E-mail, Register and File Claims Online or by Phone
- Repair Plans are Fully Transferable at No Cost
- See Product Description for Details Including Limitations and What is Not Covered
Universal Audio Apollo Twin MKII SOLO
- Desktop 2x6 Thunderbolt audio interface for Mac and Windows with world-class 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion, uncompromising analog design, superior components, and premium build quality
- Real-time UAD processing for tracking through vintage compressor, EQs, tape machines, mic preamps, and guitar amp plug-ins with near-zero (sub-2ms) latency*
- 2 premium mic/line preamps; 2 line outputs; front-panel Hi-Z instrument input and headphone output, 2 digitally controlled analog monitor outputs, 8 channels of digital input via Optical connection
- Real-time analog Classics UAD- plug-in bundle: Legacy versions of the LA-2A, 1176LN, Pultec EQP-1A, plus Softube Amp Room Essentials, Raw Distortion, 610-B Tube Preamp & EQ, and more
- Console 2.0 software features channel strip presets, drag & drop functionality, dynamically resizable Windows, Runs UAD powered plug-ins via VST, RTAS, & AAX 64 in all major DAWs
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Apollo Twin MkII
Next-Generation Audio Conversion with Classic Analog Sound and QUAD Core Processing.
Apollo Twin MkII Is Born To Make Records
Apollo Twin MkII is a ground-up redesign of the world’s most popular professional desktop recording interface for Mac and Windows — delivering enhanced audio conversion with the tone, feel, and flow of analog recording.
Built upon UA’s 60-year heritage of audio craftsmanship, Apollo Twin MkII starts with two Unison-enabled mic preamps and stellar next-generation A/D and D/A conversion derived from UA’s flagship Apollo 8, 8p, and 16. Together with its included bundle of UAD analog emulation plug-ins — which you can track through in real time with UAD-2 SOLO, DUO or QUAD Core processing.
Apollo Twin MkII Features
Record with world-class Apollo A/D and D/A conversion — as heard on hundreds of hit records.
Mix with UAD plug-ins like the included Teletronix LA-2A and 1176 compressors, Pultec EQs, and 610-B Preamp.
Cascade up to 4 Apollo interfaces and 6 UAD-2 devices over Thunderbolt, adding DSP and I/O as your studio grows.
Track with near-zero latency through preamp emulations from Neve, API, Manley and more using Unison technology.
Superior desktop audio conversion with classic analog sound. With its class-leading resolution, unison preamps, and real time UAD processing, Apollo twin MKII solo sets a new standard for desktop music production. This 10x6 Thunderbolt interface for Mac and Windows allows you to record with near-zero latency through the full range of UAD powered plug-ins - ingeniously merging classic analog tones with cutting-edge features. Apollo twin MKII solo allows you to: record with the same world-class Apollo A/D and D/A conversion as the next-generation Apollo range in a desktop form factor - as heard on hundreds of hit records mix with UAD plug-ins like the included teletronix la-2a, 1176Ln, and Fairchild compressors, Pultec EBS, and 610-b preamp control Apollo twin MK II's new monitor functions like talkback & alt monitor switching and combine with rack-mount Apollos for the ultimate monitor remote control via Thunderbolt. Track with near-zero latency through preamp emulations from Neve, API, Manley and more using unison technology. Access the world of UAD powered plug-ins tap into the full library award-winning UAD powered plug-ins - including vintage EQs, compressors, reverbs, tape machines and more - at near-zero latency, regardless of your audio software buffer size and without taxing your computer CPU. Included UA plug-ins: Universal Audio 610 B preamp & EQ W/unison technology softube amp room half stack guitar amplifier softube bass amp room 8x10 bass amplifier Universal Audio raw distortion pedal W/unison technology Universal Audio 1176Ln & 1176Se legacy compressor/limiter teletronix la-2a legacy limiter Pultec eqp-1a legacy program equalizer Pultec pro legacy EQ program & mid band equalizer precision channel strip EQ/dyn precision delay/modulation (regular/long) precision reflection/room engine real verb pro space modeling engine
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The included plugins are enough to cut an album along with what your DAW has to offer. I can't think of much more to say, I mean... separate monitor and headphone volumes, talk button, mono button, HP filter, hiZ guitar jack, mute button, lightning fast thunderbolt, incredible software, 1.something ms of latency?!? It's a million dollar recording studio squeezed into a very solid stylin' metal box.
And yes it aint cheap but trust me - I went way over budget and I'll be hurting for a while but it's for my art so it's totally worth it.
For the price, UA should at least include the thunderbolt cable tho. Honestly, if you are serious about your music dont think about it twice just get it, its the best interface in the market today.
The plugins that ship with it are more than enough to get you going. The software GUI is very attractive and responsive to the controls on the unit.