4 Year Music Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Universal Audio Arrow Thunderbolt 3 Audio Interface,Gray
- Desktop 2x4 Thunderbolt 3-powered audio interface with class-leading 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion
- Unison mic preamp and guitar amp emulations from Neve , API , Manley , Marshall, Fender , and more.
- Real-time UAD processing allows near-zero latency tracking with classic UAD plug-in effects, regardless of software buffer setting
- Includes Real-time Analog Classics Plug-In Bundle, featuring the UA 610-B, Marshall Plexi, Pultec EQ's, the UA LA-2A, 1176LN and 1176SE, Precision Delays and Channel Strip, Raw Distortion, and more.
- Bus-powered Thunderbolt 3 connection to Mac and Windows systems for easy portability and reduced cable clutter. *REQUIRES A THUNDERBOLT 3 CABLE*. (Mac) macOS 10.12 Sierra or 10.13 High Sierra,(Win) Windows 10 w/Fall Creators Update (64-Bit Edition)
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Thunderbolt 3 Desktop Audio Interface with Realtime UAD Processing, only available from Universal Audio.
Better yet, Arrow users can now download LUNA Recording System for FREE! LUNA Recording System includes the LUNA Application, LUNA Instruments, and LUNA Extensions, and transforms Thunderbolt-equipped Apollo and Arrow interfaces into a full-featured music creation, recording, and analog-style production system for modern Macs running macOS Mojave or Catalina, giving users the most natural, inspiring, analog-sounding music production environment available.
Shape your Recordings Into Records with Genuine UA Conversion and Classic Studio
Arrow is the world’s first Thunderbolt 3-powered desktop recording audio interface for Mac and Windows — delivering class-leading audio conversion, two Unison mic preamps, and a suite of onboard UAD plug-ins for album-quality results.
This compact 2x4 interface starts with esteemed UA conversion derived from UA’s flagship Apollo interface range, to sonically outperform anything in its class. With its Unison technology and built-in UAD-2 SOLO Core processor, you can record through classic audio tools including the 610 Tube Preamp, LA-2A and 1176 compressors, and a genuine Marshall Plexi amp plug-in — at near-zero latency, regardless of your audio software buffer setting.
Record with class-leading A/D and D/A conversion — as heard on hundreds of hit records.
Mix with included UAD plug‑ins like the Teletronix LA‑2A and 1176 compressors, Pultec EQs, and more.
Track with near-zero latency through mic preamp and guitar amp emulations from Neve, API, Marshall, Fender, and more using Unison technology.
Create on-the-go with a sonically superior, bus-powered interface with rugged all-metal construction.
LUNA Recording System: Analog Sound at the Speed of Light
LUNA transforms Apollo and Arrow interfaces into the most inspiring and fully‑integrated Mac‑based recording systems on the planet. LUNA gives Apollo owners the fastest recording environment for music production, editing, and mixing. In addition to seamless hardware‑software integration with Thunderbolt‑equipped* Apollo and Arrow interfaces, LUNA captures audio through DSP‑powered UAD plug‑ins with no discernible latency, as well as offering new Accelerated Realtime MonitoringTM — which provides analog‑style tracking and overdubbing workflows using Apollo’s onboard DSP acceleration.
Key LUNA features include LUNA Extensions and LUNA Instruments. Far beyond plug-ins, LUNA Extensions are built into the fabric of LUNA's mixer, giving you authentic analog sounds without having to manage multiple plug-in windows. LUNA Instruments are designed to fuel your Inspiration by bringing UA's expertise in modeling, sampling, and synthesis to software instruments, creating a new level of realism.
Sharpen your recordings into records - with genuine UA audio conversion and a studio full of classic vocal, guitar, and mixing tools. Featuring class-leading Universal Audio conversion, two unison mic preamps, and a suite of built-in effects, ARROW puts album-quality recording on your desktop. This 2x4 Thunderbolt 3 bus-powered audio interface for Mac and Windows includes a generous collection of UAD plug-ins to record vocals and guitars with near-zero latency, and acclaimed UAD mix tools like classic compressors, EBS, and reverbs. Arrow’s proprietary unison technology gives you the tone and feel of world’s most sought-after tube and transformer-based preamps, including authentic licensed mic preamp and guitar amp emulations from Neve, API, Fender, and Marshall - Complete with their signature impedance, gain stage sweet spots, and component-level circuit behaviors. The secret is Arrow’s unique hardware-software integration, which lets you record at near-zero latency through unison plug-ins regardless of your buffer setting or how many virtual instruments you run. Based on UA’s award-winning Apollo Series, ARROW opens up a range of classic analog tones via real-time UAD processing. Featuring an onboard UAD-2 solo core processor, ARROW lets you monitor and record through the full library of UAD powered plug-ins at near-zero latency. The UAD library features 90+ titles ranging from classic Moog filters to Apex tape to Lexicon reverbs and pulse EQs, with more added every few months. These are the same plug-ins used on hit records by Kendrick Lamar, Coldplay, dry Dre, Brad Paisley and more. Arrow’s portable Thunderbolt 3 bus-powered design, all-metal construction, and class-leading audio conversion is perfect for musicians, songwriters, and electronic music producers who need UA quality in a compact package. With its growing library of UAD plug-ins, ARROW is like having an ever-expanding analog studio, right on your desk or ready to go in your laptop bag.